A short story which can make u cry!

Date- 7th October, 2016
LOVE❤️
My perception and point of views towards love is a lil bit different.
Love is the best and worst thing in this world.when we love someone, we forget all the flaws all the negative things about that person. This is what love is....
We can forget the past and accept the mistake, if we are in love.
We can even forget our self to love that person.
Even I am ready to do whatever my loved ones loves.Having an expectation, that they should also do what I love. And fortunately even without saying they does so....
This is what love is....
Love is of many types like I am personally in love with alot more things. I do love writing. I am in love with my parents since I took birth. And yes before anything else I do love my self..I am self obsessed and yep I love everything about me, even my dark circles too.
Last but not the least . I love my better half . Actually everyone loves their better half but my love is different and my better half too. So I guess it is the right time to introduce him- He is Dr. Aayansh . My dearest love and my better half. He is the best and most wonderful part of my life.
Okay..
So , You gyz are might wondering who is #I in this book. It's me
~Psychologist Anshika Singh.
The present situation of mine is, I am working at Mumbai being a child psychologist. And guess what I am very or super happy today. Most of the times the reason of my happiness is Aayansh only, and today also he is the reason of my smile .
Tomorrow is 8th October 2016 . I am getting married with my love , my life , my Aayansh.
Yeah gyz you read it correct . I am getting married. My dreams actually our dreams are going to be fulfilled. My surname is going to be changed. I will known as Mrs.Anshika Aayansh Kapoor.
A royal name ,isn't it?
Okay so lemme elaborate the story a lil bit.
25 years ago, In Mumbai a girl born in a typical Hindu family. She was the third child of her parents but still her parents loves her alot. Her parents named her #Anshika.
She was a mischievous , notorious and loveable girl of her family. She got admission in a very reputated school of Mumbai. Her father was a professor of her school . Which was an advantage for 4 of them. Anshika was not that much studious but she was serious about her future.
After her SSC , she chose arts as her main field. Because she loves the subject psychology. To do something bigger in this field she has chosen arts'. After that her studies were going well until she met Aayansh.
Aayansh was a new comer of Anshika's batch . But he just took 2 days to become an old comer of her batch. It was a quality of Aayansh that he was an pure extrovert. He used to indulge himself with others quickly and he was a jolly , friendly boy of his college. Which helped him to become a friend of Anshika. Their frndship grew stronger and they became the most notorious and famous pair of their college.
Their masti was on highest peak. They just used to make fun of teachers, do prank on professors and many more mischievous things.
So one day, Anshika's father came to know about these things from other professors. After hearing these much complaints about Anshika and Aayansh. His anger was on cloud nine. And his father very well know that because of Aayansh, Anshika was not doing well. Mr. Singh went to Anshika's room and scolded her in a very rude way. And strictly
told her to focus on her studies and not to meet Aayansh till their finals. Anshika shared these things with Aayansh , after this they both were concentrating on their studies. Without doing any mischievous thing.
3 months later.....
Thier finals came and both scored well. Because of which Mr. Singh was also happy.
But,
In these 3 months they didn't talk to each other ,they didn't even have any meeting. so those three months were really tough for both of them. They came to know each others importance in their life. They came to know about their feelings towards each other. and now they are aware of their situation, That they can live without each other but it is little bit difficult. They has confirmed that they have something for each other maybe it is love or just and infatuation.
When we are in love we always have thousands of questions and a huge confusion also .Like is it love or just an attraction?
what that person exactly feel about us?
Are we both having same feeling for each other?
And many more questions.
Similarly Anshika and Aayansh was also feeling this but the only thing was that they were not confirmed about it.
After their finals they came together again. Their masti was on next level now but this time they were more concentrated towards their studies .That's why Mr Singh did not have any kind of issue with it.
Time passed ,and they have completed 5 years of friendship. Now they both were aware of each others strengths, weaknesses ,good habits, bad habits and every minute thing about each other. And now they both were confirmed that they are in LOVE. But Anshika was unaware about Aayansh's feeling and Aayansh was also unaware about her feelings towards him.
Now , I (Anshika Singh) guess that you Gyzz are pretty known to the background of my and Aayansh's story.
OKAY.!
So lemme write the heart of this story ....
I still remember it was 24th of April 2013 farewell party of last year's students. The college has organised a royal party for all of us. In that party my father(Mr.singh), my mom, and my siblings were also invited.
I was too happy because on that day I have decided to propose Aayansh of course not in front of my family but I have decided and organised a small date with him . Everything was planned actually perfectly planned. Ayaansh was unaware of this plan. I was about to give him surprise.
So the day came, I wore a black saree because black is Aayansh's favourite colour .I went to our college ,the college was fully decorated with royal decorative things and the students were also grooming the party with their looks. And I was looking for Aayansh. Time passed, the party has been started but he didn't came. I was worried ,I called him, texted him ,inquired about him with his friends but there was no clue. His phone was switched off and his friends were also unaware about the reason.
As soon as the party ended, my family headed towards our home and I made an excuse that I have to attend another party with my friends and then I went to find Aayansh.
In that saree having tears in my eyes I was just looking for him. Then I got a message from Aayansh .
The message was,
"I have caught in an accident . Hence I couldn't attend the party. My phone is dead.
I am near the parsik restaurant. I want to meet you over there. Come soon."
I read that message and got an taxi .And went to parsik restaurant. I was crying imagining his situation and I was sad because my date with him has been spoilt.
But when I reached the
restaurant..
The restaurant was fully decorated with red balloons. I thought that there might be a grand celebration but no one was there. Then a waiter came and he said," Someone is calling you over there".
I was pretty sure he is ayansh maybe he is unable to come that's why he send that waiter .
Then finally I met Aayansh.He was in a well condition wearing a proper white suit .He said that he didn't met any kind of accident he was just fooling me.
And then scolded him a lot after the whole scolding session. He ordered my favourite red velvet cake .I asked him what is this much special today? Why you are treating me in this way ?you have gotten your job or what!.
He answered,
"I've gotten my love of life".
I was a bit tensed.
I asked,"who's that unlucky girl?"
He beautifully answered;
"It's You... Ms.Anshika Singh who is going to be Mrs. Anshika Kapoor."
I was like ,"what did you say? Can uh please repeat it".
He again said in a joyful manner,
"I love you Anshika, you are the only love of my life . I love you since I ve seen you. But I was a bit confused. But now it is just impossible to live without you. You have became a habit of mine. A cute, naughty, beautiful habit. "
I was just on cloud nine. And then I also have confessed my love in front of him. I said about our date also. We both were too happy.
That day was the most beautiful day of my life. The unforgettable incident of my life ,the undescribable moment of my life.
After this ,
we have completed our education and fortunately from our college we have gotten a reputed job also. He became clinical psychologist and as you Gyzz all know, I became a child psychologist. After getting a job, we told about our relationship to our parents .Willingly they were all so happy with this decision of our.
After few months, they have finalized our marriage date. It is 8th October 2016 that is tomorrow.
LOVE is the most purest thing in this world. It teaches us everything .And now it is very difficult for me too to even survive a day without Aayansh. But I will live without him because it is just a day.
From tomorrow ,I am not going to let him go anywhere .From tomorrow, he has to be more cautious about his life because it won't be his life only. I am Just waiting for tomorrow. From tomorrow ,my life is going to be changed .

28th of April 2018,

It's been 7 years with Aayansh. He didn't change a little bit, he is still mine cute, jolly, handsome ,lovable Aayansh. But, the only thing which has been changed is he became more possessive. he started giving me more time. I am just thankful to God that he has given me such a successful life.
As every day I did my breakfast and went to my job. Actually Aayansh was in Kolkata. I was literally missing him but job is also important. That's why I gave him the permission to go but still it is very difficult to live a single second without him.
I had my lunch at 2 p.m. and then I got a message from an unknown number.
The message was,
"Hi dear,
Aayansh here I returned to Mumbai today. Actually my phone is switched off, hence I am messaging from the another phone and another no. I am waiting over the 'Roadside Club' ❤️".
After reading this message I tried a call on Aayansh's number but his phone was really switched off. Then I tried call on that unknown number that phone's owner picked the call and the conversation was ,
Me: hey, I got a message from this no. Where's my husband?
That guy: The person who has sent the message from my no. Has caught in a car accident.
Then that guy cut the call.
I was shook .I was pissed off .I was crying but then I thought that maybe Aayansh is fooling me again. Having this thought in mind I got and taxi and went to that club.
There was a huge crowd. They were embracing something. When I get closer ,I saw that Aayansh was there. he was bleeding, his eyes were closed. I quickly called the ambulance. We took Aayansh to the hospital. The doctor took him in the ICU.
I was just crying and crying but I knew that Aayansh is going to be alright. And I have to keep some patience. Then I called some of our family members.
They came....
I was still crying..
My parents,his parents tried to console me. But, I was just wanting the doctors to say that he's alright.
The doctors called some specialist also. They all were trying their best .
After 22 hours...
The doctors came and said,
"He is No More".
I ,I was unable to say something. I was even unable to console his parents and family .They all were crying.
I visited Aayansh my love, my world, to the last time. Kissed him on his forehead and covered his face with that white cloth.
I was having the thought, that if I will become weak then what will happen to his family? who is going to be there for them? so I have to become that one who will console them.
I have done all the things according to the rituals still everyone was crying .I didn't cry in front of them but from inside I was broken I was crying hundred times louder inside my heart . But still, I was pretending to be alright. After all the funeral norms and rituals I locked myself in our room . I was crying by watching our photos, our marriage albums, our videos.
I opened his chat box the heart was still beating that he has sent me on his last message.
still....

Everything has been changed ,I have lost my life. The love of my life has left my world . He is no more even my love is no more. I still remember everything related to him it is just impossible to forget.
WHY?
God has taken him from me?
God took my Life from my life? And why God has left me in this cruel world.
Actually my world was very wonderful ,very beautiful but with Aayansh and now without him it is like a tree without oxygen, earth without water .
This time I am not at all satisfied with my destiny my god is so rude so unfair this time. God has Given me everything, whatever I want ,whatever I need ,whatever I wish,since I took birth. But this time the only thing which I need is Aayansh and he has taken him from my world..
WHY?..

TODAY- 8TH OF MARCH 2019.
It's been A year without Aayansh. We are much stable now ,but still the wound which we has gotten from the destiny is incurable. Yeah he will always be with me in my heart.
I am a psychologist hence I very well know how to avoid stress, depression. All those things were difficult but yes we have to forget the past and accept the reality. Nobody can heal this pain of mine. But I have trust on time. Time will heal my pain and wound too.
Now I am doing my work with more potential and motivation because I have to fill Aayansh's emptiness also .I always try to spread happiness and laughter amongst our family. But without Aayansh it is such a difficult task. But I ve to be strong. I very well know I am Going to meet him in the heaven.

Aayansh,
I STILL LOVE YOU. YOU ARE STILL IN MY HEART I CAN EVEN FEEL YOU EVERYWHERE. AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALSO WATCHING ME FROM THE HEAVEN. WE WILL ALWAYS BE "THE BEST COUPLE" WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER. OUR LOVE IS ENDLESS AND OUR LOVE IS INDEFINITE.
YOUR ANSHIKA MISSES YOU A LOT.

______Death is the universal truth .we should accept it with Positivity.______.

Writer
@Alfiya_Shaikh.