Fire Alarm

Not gonna give an overview, just read to find out ;)

**********************

This can't be happening

Dear God this really can't be happening

Peter was just minding his own business, doodling out some new web shooter ideas when the fire alarm started blaring out through the classroom.

His senses overloaded as he tried to fish his earphones out of his bag as his class were bundling out of the tiny door and being led to the sports hall.

Ned softly pushed Peter up after he'd successfully retrieved said earphones and the two best friends followed after their classmates.

"What do you thinks going on?" Ned questioned.

"A fire? I mean, it is the fire alarm" Peter quipped back. Although he felt an uneasy tingle creeping up his neck, he didn't want to freak Ned out.

"Fair point."

The teens reached the sports hall, where most of the school was already sitting in the bleachers, whispering to one another.

Once everyone was safely sat down, out came the principle.

With his hands tied up behind his back, and a gag around his mouth.

It was not a fire.

A collective gasp was heard throughout the hall, Peter's eyes shot around, looking for any sign of a way out.

I need to get my suit. He thought. It was under some of the lockers in the hall. If he could just slip out, put it on and come in to save the day, everything would be okay.

But he couldn't. Every exit was now being blocked by men.

Big men.

"Midtown!" I high pitched voice from above spoke, sufficiently scaring many of the students.

"A pleasure to meet you all." The mysterious person slowly started to climb down the wall.

"Is that Spider-Man?" Peter heard a few people whisper.

The wall crawler finally came into view.

He looked like Spider-Man, well if Spider-Man had a black and white suit that is.

"What. The. Fuck?" Ned muttered to Peter.
"I have no idea"

"I'm sure you recognise me." The spider imposter spoke. "Well, not me specifically. But hi" he waved in a way that freaked Peter the hell out.

"This guy sounds and is acting exactly like me" he whispered to Ned, who nodded in response.

"I'm Spider-Boy and I need your help."

Ha. Peter thought. Very original.

"You see, I've been informed that my good old friend Spider-Man, goes here." The black and white spider said, pacing in front of the stands. "And I want to talk to him, spider to spider"