Phoenix

Lee, Cameron, Jack, Demi.

I woke to the sound of my dreaded alarm clock Wednesday morning. I was still groggy after the fight last night. Oh I haven't introduced myself. I'm Angelina Tristen most people know me as Lee, I'm in my sophomore year of high School. The fight club you might ask? Well I'm a street boxer, basically I fight in the club. I also raced my dirt bike there, it's pays well and it gets me out of the house and away from my over protective, control freak grandma. The rain poured against my bedroom window, the weather matched my mood dark and miserable. I took a brisk shower and slipped into a white graphic tshirt with 'Bitches get stitches' on it, black ripped jeans, grey jumper and my leather jacket. Almost immediately I heard the condescending tone of my grandmother. She lived in the era where 'young ladies' would wear floor length dresses, corsets and expected to play dumb. But it also never prepared her for when my grandad died 2 years ago, ever since she'd been living with us. She's the only person who refuses to call me Lee. "Angelina can you be a dear and fetch me some tea?" "It's Lee grandma. You have to legs get it yourself," "Don't give me cheek girl," "Grandma have you ever heard of do it yourself I am not your slave. If I was going to make a cup of coffee then I would. I am not your servant," "Young ladies should not behave like that. When I was your age I was already married how you haven't found a husband yet confuses me."

I had enough, picked up my keys and went out to start my bike. I knew I was good looking, not to toot my own horn but I have long dirty blonde, gold eyes and from what Sam has told me a hot bod. Grandma can be such a witch. I texted Demi to see if her was awake just as my younger sister Anastasia and my one of my older brothers Andrew came down the stairs. Alexander (my oldest brother) was four years older than me at 20, Andrew was only a year older than me and Anastasia was 6 years younger than me. Our parents had a thing with A's as you might be able to tell. They never had a bother as they were both wealthy in there own right that and the cash I slipped in every now and again from the fight club helps to.

Demi asked to meet outside the school gate in 20 minutes. As the rain had stopped I slid my school bag over my shoulders and left. One thing I loved to do this early was rev the almighty engine loud enough to wake Mr Peters. That was wild enough for anyone. Why I liked annoying Mr Peters is beyond me. Sure enough he was ticked off and cursing waving with his newspaper, I just zoomed off to the school gates. I was a frequent truintor so I wasn't only going to school to learn, Demi always could hook anyone up with pot so we were gonna get high behind the sports block. A black and white mass came pelting at us from behind the bushes, "Hey Titan," I forgot about Titan. I adopted him from the shelter when he was still a pup and that was three years ago, he follows me everywhere and has been my best friend ever since.