𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙂𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

𝐆𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧

Gushiken Clan is a not-so-known clan in the Jujutsu world. Their ancestors intended to hide the power their clan held for thousands of years. Hiding their identities and power doesn't mean they are cowards, they just want to live in the evolving world as the non-sorcerers do. They don't want the way of their living to be tainted by those toxic beliefs of the other clans especially the Zen'in Clan. They dislike the way how the said clan works.

Aside from not wanting to be known and avoiding the thoughts of having a connection with the three biggest clans, their visions on the two opposite genders are equal that made some women become the head of the clan.

Even though the Gushiken Clan is unknown, their cursed technique is well-known to every sorcerer including the three biggest clans. Their cursed technique is quite powerful that some may think that it is only a made-up story.

Jigoku no Honō (Hellfire) is the sacred curse technique that is passed down to only one person in each generation. It is said that the first baby born from the head of the clan will be the one who will inherit the technique. (Hadleigh was the one who inherited it)

𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Addison Family is a secret Jujutsu family in America, it is said that their ancestors in the Goddess of Healing. They are also focusing on close-combat such as martial arts and swordsmanship. Their Revised Cursed Technique is quite different from Japan because it is not only they can heal others, but they can also heal themselves by dying for five minutes. (Hadleigh and the Twins inherited this)

𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡'𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Since she inherited the Hellfire, Aina (Hadleigh's Mother) decided to teach her all of the techniques she had but talking about Hadleigh's Domain. She created it herself. (If it does make any sense.)

Cursed Techniques:

- Moeru Yōna Ya (Flaming Arrow)

It caused Hadleigh to create a bow and arrow made by a flame that as hot as the flames in hell. After pulling out the arrow, she can decide if she wants to make it multiply itself into a number that is in her mind. This is the cursed technique she commonly used when she's fighting against Grade 4 curses.

- Honō No Seiken (Fiery Sword)

This is the technique that gives her the ability to create a sword out of flames, she mostly used this if she doesn't want to waste cursed energy. This technique can execute Grade Four to Grade Two Curse by increasing the heat of the flame.

- Jigoku No Bakuhatsu (Hell Explosion)

This technique can be quite destructive since many gigantic flame spheres are created whenever this technique is used. Gigantic spheres of flames will surround the curse and will explode at the same time, putting the curse's life to an end. It is only used when the curse is Grade 1.

-  Reversed Curse Technique: Healer's Death

This is a unique reversed curse technique that is passed down among Addison. The user has the ability to heal any wounds in his body and can regenerate all of his cursed energy by being dead for five minutes.

- Barrier Technique: Curtain

A basic barrier that turns the sky black and creates a dome that conceals the area from the outside world. Hadleigh always use this technique before fighting since her CT is quite destructive (especially her Hell Explosion).

And lastly...

- Domain Expansion: Hell Swan's Wrath

While inside of Hadleigh's Domain, you will feel the heat that rivals the hell and will meet a Swan that has three heads and was made out of flames. She only used her Domain if things get too hard to handle especially when facing a Special Grade curse.

Author's Note:

Hadleigh is quite overpowered, right? Well, I decided to make her like that because I want her to be a bad*ss like that.

Fact about Hadleigh's Domain: Hadleigh decided to say it in English so that no one knows what her Domain really is. She enjoys watching the shock in curse's face whenever they're inside of her Domain. She can also use her Domain Expansion, twice but, that will lead her on using the Healer's Death. Also, she will say it in English since she inherited it from her Dad.

I'm finally about to write the Prologue. I'm quite nervous and worried at the same time.