𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥. 01

While walking at the street of Takeshita, Hadleigh couldn't help but, to look around in amusement underneath her black-tinted glasses - hiding her forest green-colored eyes in the process.

"Ah, they look like they were having fun," she mumbled, looking at the teenage girls posing to take a picture while holding their crepes.

"Ah!"

As soon as the body of a teenage girl collide with hers, Hadleigh's fast reflex kicking in, wrapping an arm around the waist of the girl, to stop her from falling to the ground because of the impact.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Hadleigh asked with a concern lingering in her voice as she put her glasses up.

Because of the sudden action from a beautiful stranger, the girl stare at Hadleigh's face like she's quite a bit zoned out.

"Sweetie?" Hadleigh called out, causing the girl to blink her eyes before turning into a tomato.

"Y-Yes! I'm fine," the girl respond, quite hurriedly.

Hearing the girl's stuttering makes Hadleigh chuckled but, she felt relief.

Slowly letting go of the girl's waist, Hadleigh gave out a smile as an apology.

"I'm glad that you're okay. Well, if you excuse me," she said, softly before giving a wink towards the poor girl who became more red than ever - and steam coming out from the top of her head.

After walking away from the girl, Hadleigh put her glasses back and decided to just focus on the path, so that she won't bump and hurt others, again.

As she walks, eyes were always staring at her in pure amazement. Well, from their point of view, Hadleigh looked like an international model that decided to take a tour in Japan.

She's a head turner not only because of her looks but, also because of how she dressed. (the Jujutsu Uniform)

It's a bit unique but, with her - wearing it make it look like a clothes from a luxurious brand from a foreign country.

As she walks, a unknown guy wearing a suit stop in front of her - which caused her to halt and looked down at the guy since he was shorter than her - just in her shoulder.

She raised her brow in confusion when she saw how the guy looked at her; eyes were quite widened and mouth is slight agape.

"Are you interested on becoming a model?" the unknown guy asked.

The sudden question makes Hadleigh realized that this guy is a recruiter from a model agency.

Giving a apologetic smile, Hadleigh gladly refused that offer.

"Please give a thought about it. You see, I'm looking for potential models," the guy begged, softly.

"I'm sorry but, I already have a job," Hadleigh refused, again while putting a hand in front.

"Ah! Alright. Thank you," the unknown guy bowed before walking away from where he was standing, leaving Hadleigh alone.

"Hey, you. What about me?"

Hearing that makes Hadleigh more interested in watching as the ginger-haired girl asked a guy in suit.

Hadleigh guessed who's also a recruiter for a model agency.

'That's one of the student,' she thought while looking at the scene, a few meters away from her.

She sniffled a laugh when the ginger-haired girl grabbed the guy from the back of his suit - lifting him up a bit, so that he won't be able to escape.