"Hey, Tim will tell you something and please let me know if you are interested." Mark said to Yibo.

Yibo looked us back and forth and I shrugged at him again.

"Okay what you want today?" Mark asked him with a very charming smile.

"Where is Bob?" Yibo's eyes wandered through the whole counter then fixed back on Mark.

Why did he ask? Is that what he want? I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh! He is not here yet. Would you like to order something? I can serve you." Mark said to him.

"Two beer." Yibo said.

"I don't want a beer." I immediately refused but...

"Both are for me." Yibo shrugged and Mark gave me a pity smile again.

Well that was embarrassing and I peaked at that jerk who was sitting beside me. Is he enjoying it.

"Seriously!!??" I regarded Yibo when Mark leaved us after placing the beer bottles.

"Well, I don't like that guy and I didn't want to chat with him again plus We can talk in peace." Yibo said when he chugged the beer and I was gaping at him.

Did he say 'WE can talk.?'

That assh@le regarded me.

His eyes lingered on me for a few more seconds before he sigh.

"Zhan ge,"

"Tim." I corrected him immediately with a glare.

He sighed again.

"I..... I didn't mean to avoid you." He said and I was gaping at him again. Where is he going with that?

"I feel bad for making you feel like that." He was saying and I was blinking.

"I didn't pick up your calls and I didn't wanted to reply your messages. It's true. But..... But you said it is all because I don't like you but the truth is...."

My heart was pounding hard and I blinked at him countless.

"It's because I...."

"Hey there," Suddenly someone interrupted us and We both looked at that person and I cursed the timing of Jingyu this time.

Yibo was going to say something. It wasn't anything about our case but It was something about us or atleast about him. He barely do talks like this and a person like him won't make a decision to have a talk like this easily. But Jingyu, you ruined a moment this time.