𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝘾

𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

Name: Hadleigh Addison

Japanese name: Aneko Gushiken (it doesn't have any connection to her English name)

Age:  27 years old

Gender: Bisexual

Birthday: November 18, 1990 (Scorpio)

Birthplace: New York City, USA

Parents: Aina Gushiken (Mother)

                  Hades Addison (Father)

Siblings: Arce Addison (Hiroshi Gushiken) (Same goes for her brothers)

                   Ace Addison (Hiroki Gushiken) (They're twins)

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 (might have another one)

- Studied at Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

- Nanami Kento's bestfriend

- Became a Special Grade when she became a second year student (after she made her own Domain Expansion) .

- Substitute Head of Gushiken Clan and Head of the Addison Family (But, passed it down since she become a teacher).

- Teacher at Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

- Students under her guardian (First-year students; Megumi Fushiguro, Yuuji Itadori, and Nobara Kugisaki)

- She makes bento boxes for Ijichi as a thank you for his hard work or just to treat him outside for some food when she doesn't have time to make it. *insert Gojo's jealous noise*

- Decided to adopt Itadori Yuuji. (guess if I'm lying or not)

𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

Hair Color: Blonde with Dark Roots

Hair Cut: Wavy neck-length cut

Face Shape: Triangle (not literally)

Eye Color: Forest Green

Eye Shape: Almond eyes

Nose Shape: Shortnose

Lips Shape: Heart-shaped

Lips Natural Color: Pinkish

Skin color: White Pale

Height and Weight

Height: 180cm (5'10) (why not?)

Weight: 70kg (154lbs)

Outfits

Uniform:  She wore a plain black sleeveless fitted tank top - which is overlaid by the Jujutsu Uniform (the placement of the buttons is at the left side of the uniform) that only went below her stomach (pretty much like a crop top but, the tank top will only show if she put her arms up), a fitted leather pants with the same color as her Jujutsu Uniform (black) for her lower body and finished it up by black combat boots. 

Yukatas: Will mention at the upcoming chapters.

Indoor and Outdoor outfit: Will also mention at the upcoming chapters.

Author's Note

Well, I just write and write. Stay tuned for the next chapter! It is about the Gushiken Clan and Addison Family, I will also explain Hadleigh's curse technique there.