part 50 - shopping

Sidharth and shehnaaz took a nap and were ready  to go out with friends to have some fun.

Sidnaaz and the paltan went out for shopping in mall when shehnaaz remembered the first time she went out for shopping with him..

Flashback

Sidharth, shehnaaz, naina and rita maa were sitting on dining table  ... Only 28 days were left for their wedding..

Rita maa - bacha.. Sidharth shehnaaz ko shopping le jana hai.. Shaadi and all ka jo bhi hai... Shehnaaz aaj sabyaraj ( most famous designer 😆) ke assistant aaenge.. And baki ceremony ke lia bhi designer ki appointment book hai.. Thik hai beta.. Baki sab shopping kar lo.. Shehnaaz just smiled..

It has been 2 days since they all have returned to mumbai.. Shehnaaz was very excited to see her home.. When shehnaaz entered the shukla villa.. She was mesmerized.. Their home was double storey bungalow type on a building.. Which faced the beach.... Sidharth's room was the most classy one... Highly furnished .. Decorated with his achievement.. Her eyes sparkled and she had the feeling of pride for her to be husband.. The most favorite place of shehnaaz was a huge Terrance attach to their room, which had the view of sea and the terrace had a pool .. Shehnaaz was in aww of the house..

Sidharth - to shehnaaz hum kal nikalte hai shopping ke lia...

Shehnaaz - thik hai..

Sidharth - shehnaaz kal tu mere friends se bhi mil lena..

Shehnaaz was nervous because it was the first time she was going to meet his friends.. And she knew they meant a lot for him..

Shehnaaz - sidharth tere liye tere frnds bohot imp haina

Sid - ha... Kya hua itni pareshan kyu lag rahi hai..

Shehnaaz - sidharth agar main unhe pasand nahi aai to..

She spoke with utmost innocence and her eyes were filled with tears
Sidharth was in aww of this cute baby.. She always care about him..

Sid - sabse pehli baat ki Tu kisi ko pasand na aaye esa ho nahi sakta ( she blushed hearing this) and agar na bhi aai to bhi achi baat hai..

Shehnaaz made a angry 😤 pout

Sana - kyu

Sid - kyuki phir wo bhi mujhe chor ke tere ho jaenge maa aur naina ki tarah jo mujhe nahi chaiye 🤧 kam se kam mere dost to mere rahe aur ek baar tu unki ho gai to aur time nahi hoga tera mere liye.. 😤mujhe meri biwi puri mere liye chaiye..

Sana just processed what he said... And shehnaaz smiled at his cute antics..and she hugged him.. Sidharth hugged her back..

Next day

Sidnaaz reached the designer's store.. Shehnaaz was mesmerized by the collection.The dresses reflected class and elegance. They were no doubt master pieces with perfect handwork on the designs. They spoke  lavishness.

Women 1 : mam , sir please come here. May I know what type of dresses u are looking for?

Sidharth - show the best of your works. Sidharth holded shehnaaz hand and walked towards area.

Shehnaaz pov

Babaji ye jagah to bohot mehengi lag rahi hai. Hum to itna afford bhi nahi kar sakte. Sidharth ko kaise kahungi. Nahi kuch nahi kahungi bas koi thodi sasti si le lungi... But yahan to sasti bhi 2 lakh se chalu hoti hai.. Amma koi ni abhi de dungi baad mein over time karke kama lio shehnaaz..