×wedding day×

Începe de la început

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever life brings, you're my life and my everything. I will cherish you until the end of my days. I will not allow anything nor anyone to come between us.I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life until death do us part." Taehyung felt all giddy and couldn't stop herself from kissing her lover who was silently crying.

   Their families gasp in surprise and the priest was utterly speechless. "It's okay." Taehyung mumble between their lips and Eunwoo nod his head, giggling. He just can't believe it but it's the reality. Kim Taehyung is gonna be a Cha. His wife, and they'll live forever and grow old together. "I love you." Eunwoo whispered and peck her cherry lips. "I love you too." Taehyung whispered and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Oh my gawd!" Y/n squeal, gently jumping on her feet and Jung kook quickly wrap his arms around her waist, caressing her little baby bump.

Jung kook outfit

Jung kook outfit.

  Your outfit.

"Careful babe." Jung kook wink and y/n sheepishly smile and look away, watching the new couple who were now exchanging their rings. "We're next." Jung kook whispered in her ear and y/n beam red. "Wha-what do you me-mean?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to look at Jung kook who was ogling her with bambi eyes and a smirk on his lips. Jung kook grinned and took her wrist walking her towards the altar as Eunwoo and Taehyung but left the altar to hug their parents.

"Jun-jungkookie. What are you do-doing?" Y/n whispered shouted but Jung kook didn't stop. They climb the altar and face each other. Jung kook with a huge smile while y/n was awkwardly grinning as she look at their families who were looking amazed with Jung kook antic.

" Y/n, I love you. You have brought so much joy to my life. Thank you for loving me as I am and taking me into your heart. I promise to walk by your side and to love, help, and encourage you in all that you do. I will take the time to talk to you, to listen to you, and to care for you and our baby. I vow to be patient, to be honest, to be everything that love demands of me as a husband. To share our lives until the end of time with humidity, grace and love from this day of our live till death do us part." Y/n blush hardly as their family chorus a "woah"