This meant that this investigation was pioneered by the Tang Sect. The Tang Sect had always been a secret department used internally to resist foreign enemies. No one could accurately predict the authority of this department because it was so mysterious, and also because their leader was... Young Master Tang.

Authority in the army was not all Young Master Tang was about.

His background alone would shut everyone up.

He was only eight years old when people first heard of his name.

An incident once occurred at Sixth Avenue in New York City, America.

Nearly seven ATMs had gone out of control and kept spitting out cash.

Not only did the incident alarm the upper levels, but the media also weaved shocking reports at that time.

Everyone was trying to guess who it was who could invade America's defense, thinking that it must be some hacker organization.

Through investigations, however, they found out that it was, in fact, the Tang family, who was in charge of the entire Chinatown.

At that time, Old Master Tang was holding a dragon crutch with a little boy sitting beside him.

The little boy was born with autism. Except for the Sudoku puzzle in the newspaper, he neither reacted to anything else, nor did he cry or laugh at all.

However, it was this child who managed to penetrate multitudes upon multitudes of secure network defenses with nothing more than a laptop.

At the end of year 1997, anyone who read the foreign news knew how much hype the incident had received.

The boy was taken to the interrogation hall, and as he was too young, he was not judged immediately.

Why? America did not want to judge him. Instead, they wanted him.

They could provide this little boy with innumerable advantageous conditions. As long as the Tang family agreed to change the little boy's nationality to American, they would immediately let him enter the most advanced technical department.

However, Old Master Tang did not give the green light to it. As the most influential Chinese businessman, his power in America was no lesser than that in China.

He only presented this statement to the Americans, "Every member of the Tang family must become a Chinese soldier."

That's right, a soldier.

This boy was born to the wealthiest family within the American Chinatown.

Compared to his eldest and second eldest brother, he was so unlike the rest of the Tang family.

To put it frankly, he was just an idiot.

The Americans had once used this point to discuss with Old Master Tang, saying that it would be most suitable for them to raise such children. After all, his survival capability was basically zero. What could this child do besides computing?

However, among all the members of the Tang family, Old Master Tang valued this little grandson the most. He wanted to send him back to China.

Hence, a decade later, this was how the Falcon Special Forces managed to train a Young Master Tang who was respected and feared both domestically and overseas.

With him keeping watch, no one had dared enter the border for three years.

It would not be that alarming if a person like him only excelled in the army.