Part 1

Once upon a time, there was an assassin who grew up being told their entire goal in life was to eliminate the royal family of Selyra. They have trained their entire life for the moment when they would be face to face with the King of Selyra. Zetta is called to follow an older assassin on a mission to see just how dangerous a mission can be.
    While following an older assassin on a mission to capture and get information from a servant that works in the Selyra castle, Zetta sees the beautiful princess and gets distracted from the mission. They follow the princess around till they realize that they are completely lost. They look around but they don't recognize anything, all they see are beautiful white marble walls and an incredibly shiny floor where they could see their own reflection. After admiring the beautiful walls and floor Zetta wanders around till they find their way back to the other assassin, but by that time, the mission had already been completed. Zetta felt as useless as a screen door on a submarine.
    Once Zetta returns to the base they are supposed to continue from where they left off with their practices and training, but they can't stop thinking about the princess.

    Back at the palace a guard comes running up to the princess saying that she needs to get to a safe place. She starts running, the palace is so chaotic and she doesn't even know why. While she is running she starts to ask questions. Why does she need to hide? What is happening? Who got inside the palace walls? Is her family safe? The guard tells her to just keep running and that everything will be explained later. The princess arrives at her safe quarters and the guard answers her questions. He says that the castle has been infiltrated by some assassins but they didn't know why they were there.
    Once the guard is satisfied with the safety of the princess, he leaves the room. The princess is quite a curious one, so she sneaks out of her room to go find more answers of her own. Once she is out of her room she uses a bit of magic, careful to make sure that no one sees her doing it. Using the magic she is able to find the assassins and she sees them sneaking around trying to find something. She gets a bit scared and decides it would probably be best if she went back to her safe room. On her way back she keeps getting the feeling that someone is watching her but she never sees anyone. She starts to walk a little bit faster back to her room and sees a shadow out of the corner of her eye, but the person that created the shadow moved too fast for her to see what they looked like. She turns around and yells at them to come out "Who are you!? Come out where I can see you!". She gets no response. Now she is terrified, she runs back to her safe room. As she is shutting the door to her room she sees a pair of eyes looking right back at her. She slams the door closed and tries to forget about those beautiful, mysterious, hazel eyes.