"do you want to watch anything? i'm getting bored of S/N."

S/N huffed at the insult, but tommy shrugged, turning to the small corner television and flicking it to life. he flicked through the channels lazily, most of what was on were boring or bland, but Y/N told him stop at one.

tangled was playing, and they'd arrived right as rapunzel began to sing the first song of the movie. the bright colors and nice animation had captured Y/N's attention, and soon they were singing along even though they looked confused on how they knew the words already.

"Y/N really like tangled as a kid, has nearly all the songs memorized by now, it makes sense that even without memory they'd want to watch it."

S/N muttered to tommy with a sad smile, and tommy teared his eyes away from the film to watch Y/N.

they were watching the movie with a grin, stimming every once in a while when something they liked happened. tommy felt himself smile as he watched them, even humming small melodies whenever they'd sing along to the songs.

Y/N's eyes flicked over to him, winking when they locked eyes before turning back to the film. tommy quickly looked away, more flutters roaring within him as he burned once more.

he hated and loved this odd feeling that clasped around his heart. it made him feel alive, yet it made him scared and fearful. was it a medical condition or something, cause it sure as hell felt like it.

he'd have to consult will later.

but for now, he sat and enjoyed the movie, his heart beating fast as he attempted to push this odd feeling away.

_________

wilbur knew there was something wrong the moment tommy entered the car.

he didn't say anything, letting the radio play softly as they drove back to the motel, warm night air breezing past them as they  drove on.

he tapped on the steering wheel as they waited at a red light when he decided to finally speak up.

"tommy, are you alright-"

"wilbur I think I'm dying."

the words took him by surprise, and he quickly looked over at the person in the passenger seat. tommy was fiddling with his hoodie strings, looking down at his sneakers as he avoided wilbur's gaze.

"what do you mean? is your blood sugar low? tommy do you need to-"

"it's not my blood sugar will! at least, I don't think it is... it might.... but i've never really felt like THIS before."

the light turned green, and wilbur began to drive again while tommy explained himself.

"well, it's kinda weird to describe but I'll try. I get this like, fluttery feeling I guess? like there's a bunch of knives stabbing around my insides but they're soft and kinda nice? it also make my face go red and I feel like I'm fucking burning. whenever they- this feeling happens, it kinda squeezes my heart and I feel just like smiling a-and dancing. This sounds stupid, this is stupid, forget I said anything.."

he blushed and looked away with a frustrated face, and wilbur let out a sigh, having only an idea of what this could be.

"tommy do you happen to feel this way around anything? anyone seem to trigger it?"

he asks, making a turn into the parking lot of their hotel. tommy seems to look up at him, nodding gently.

"yeah actually... it seems to act up whenever Y/N is around I guess. Or when I'm thinking of them. Or just talking to them. I dunno, why would Y/N trigger something medical...?"

tommy quietly asked himself, his face growing more confused the longer he talked about it. wilbur gave him a small smile, parking the car and turning fully to me.

"well, I have good news for you. it's not a medical issue, so you can calm yourself now."

the teen let out a sigh of relief, placing a hand upon his heart.

"i'm not finished. tommy, you can determine this as good or bad news, but I think you may have a crush on Y/N."

wilbur watched tommy's face of relief quickly turn red, and he began to stammer in protest.

"wh-what!? no why the fuck would I like Y/N we're just friends! i like women, not Y/N, you know that will! why in the world would I... like someone.......like Y/N..."

he began to slow down, and wilbur nearly laughed as the realization sunk into the teen.

"...oh."

"yeah."

"...oh no."

wilbur frowned, noticing as the once loud and annoying teen beside him crumbled into a confused and scared boy. tommy's hands were shaking, and any form of humor wilbur had before vanished.

the taller of the two unbuckled his seat belts and shifted closer to tommy, carefully offering him a hug. and though they both knew a car hug would be uncomfortable due to the divide, they hugged anyway, tommy crying once again into wilbur's sweater.

"...i'm confused."

"i know, but i'm gonna be here with you through it all. same as jack, tubbo, ranboo, phil, and all the others."

tommy could only shake and cry, confused of his newfound feelings and where they would take him. and wilbur held him the entire time, watching as the silver moon peeked out from behind the clouds to greet them.

they sat there for a while before they began to complain about the divider digging into their bellies, which is when they finally got out of the car and went back up to the hotel room. tommy stuck to wilbur the entire time, and they ended up having a nice ramen cup dinner whilst watching The Office on the telly.

and though all of wilbur's worries on tommy had barraded him after the moment in the car, he pushed them aside to live in the moment.

both were glad that wilbur had driven tommy.

.: {🐝} :.

note;;
helo lol
ALSO!!! JUST A NOTE, TOMMY CRYING ABOUT THE REALIZATION OF HIM LIKING Y/N IS NOT BC OF ANYTHING HOMOPHOBIC-WISE, HE IS CONFUSED BC HE'S THOUGHT HE WAS ONE THING ALL HIS LIFE AND NOW IT IS EVIDENT THAT THAT HAS CHANGED!!! ALSO, WILBUR AND TOMMY HAVE A BROTHERLY RELATIONSHIP WHICH IS 100% PLATONIC PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SHIP THEM
alright that's it sorry, getting 2nd shot tomorrow so ya wish me luck lmao
have a good day drink water 💕