【✤】

ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ

❥ Hello : Hmm? Oh! Sorry! I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I really don't like introductions but I guess I can tolerate with you.

❥ When it Rains : It's been awhile since I last saw rain! Care for stroll in the rain?

❥ When it Snows : Snow. . . Cold yet beautiful at the same time. Memories filled with white specks yet hope still lingers the rest.

❥ Chat : Flowers : Well, flowers aren't just for decoration nor gifts. Flowers have a lifeform that helps Teyvat's prosperity to cultivate even more. Oh? My favourite flower? Well it's (F/FL) because the meaning of it.

❥︎ Chat : Memories : Memories are meant to be a reminder of your past yet it's painful you know. Vulnerable people tend to suffer more of their painful past.

❥ About the Vision : My Vision? It's rare to have mine. *giggles* Silly! Floret has more secrets than any other Visions out there.

❥ After the Rain : Oh? The rain stopped! Let's dry off and maybe take a bath. Getting sick is not the best experience, you know?

❥ When the wind is blowing : Tch. . .

❥ Good Morning : You're awake! Care to eat some pancakes? Or maybe salad? Oh wait! I think rice is a better breakfast. What? Rice is delicious you know.

❥ Good Afternoon : Hmmm~ should I read more books? Or take a rest? Well. . . Books come first!

❥ Good Evening : The moon shall be something I admire. You know, in my home they say that if you look at the moon, there is a chance that one close to you or important to will be looking at it as well!

❥ Good Night : Take a good rest neh! Don't let nightmares creep on you!

❥ Something to Share : Do you know that every flower you see has a story behind them? Well now you know!

sᴛᴏʀʏ

U̷̜̗̰̳̅̈̽̕n̴̞̠̹̓̔̕͝à̴͚̳̈́͋̃͝v̷̤̲̮̤̓̈͜a̴̫̦̞̱̿̃̓̉̍̈͜͟i̵̫͎̬͋̿l̴̯͚̼͐̇̂̔̅̚̕a̷͉̮̟̒͋b̶̨͉̤̘́l̶̗͍̹͊̒́̈́e̵̗̹͍͖̤̙͗͒́̉̍̊̚ͅ

" Stories are made to be discovered than be told "