Chapter 1

"They're where!?!" Aunt Cass yelled from downstairs. You recently moved in with Tadashi, Hiro, and Aunt Cass after your Mom left San Fransokyo for a couple of months to go back home to visit family members and friends.

"I swear they're going to be in big trouble when they get home!" Aunt Cass said.

You put down the book you were reading and ran downstairs to check what the commotion was. You leaned against the door frame about to ask Aunt Cass a question.

"What's wrong Aunt Cass? Is everything okay?" you said to the panicking woman.

"Well...not really sweetie, Tadashi and Hiro are in jail." She said to you with a frustrated face.

"What! Why?" You said while straightening yourself up.

"Bot Fighting." She whispered, loud enough for you to hear it. You were confused and sad that Tadashi and Hiro would use their big brains for Bot Fighting.

"I can't see Tadashi going Bot Fighting, Hiro on the other hand." You said staring off into space.

"Tadashi was trying to save Hiro from getting arrested, but they both got caught." Aunt Cass said while serving customers.

"Oh." You said, still staring off into space.

"I would pick them up, but I'm busy with the café. Can you pick Hiro and Tadashi up?" She said with a pleading tone.

"Sure, no problem! Mind if I use your car? I don't think my moped will fit the three of us." Your voice was getting louder as you walked up the stairs.

"Of course y/n, the keys are on the kitchen counter." She yelled from downstairs.

You went to Hiro and Tadashi's room and grabbed your jacket and phone. You walked downstairs, grabbed the keys from the kitchen counter and walked back down to the café. "See you later Aunt Cass!" You said while putting your shoes on.

You opened the door and felt a breeze come over you. It was mid-spring in San Fransokyo, and you loved the weather that came with it.

You got in Aunt Cass' car, put the keys in the ignition and drove towards the police station.

- At the Police Station -

You impatiently waited for Tadashi and Hiro to walk through the door of the police station. It felt like forever waiting for them until they came out.

"Hi y/n." You heard two familiar voices behind you. You turned around to see Tadashi and Hiro.

You ran towards them bringing them in your arms. "Oh thank goodness!" You said with a bit of relief in your voice."Are you okay? Tell me you're okay." You said looking anxious.

"We're fine," Hiro said.

"We're okay," Tadashi said, hugging you back.

"Good, THEN WHAT WERE YOU TWO KNUCKLEHEADS THINKING!" You said while dragging them to the car by their ears.

"Why didn't Aunt Cass pick us up?" Hiro said.

"Well, she was going to, but she was busy serving customers at the café." You said matter-of-factly.

"Oh..well..thanks for picking us up I guess," Hiro said slumping back into his seat.

"No problem, and you shouldn't be thanking me just yet. I overheard Aunt Cass saying you're in big trouble when you get home." Tadashi and Hiro both groaned at the thought of this.

- At Home -

You unlocked the door to the Lucky Cat Café letting Tadashi and Hiro in. "I'm back, and I've got the two knuckleheads with me!" You yelled while taking off your shoes at the doorway.

You watched Aunt Cass give Tadashi and Hiro a lecture while you sat down at a table. "For ten years I have done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect, no! Do I know anything about children, no! Should I have picked up a book on parenting, probably! Where was I going with this, I had a point." Aunt Cass said.

"Sorry. We love you, Aunt Cass." Tadashi and Hiro said sympathetically.

"Well, I love you too." Aunt Cass expressed in a slightly angry voice. "I almost had to close up early because of you two felons- She said while grabbing a doughnut. "on beat poetry night." She took a bite of her doughnut and continued talking. "Stress eating, because of you." She said waving the doughnut in their face. "C'mon Mochi. Mmmmm, this is really good!" Aunt Cass said walking away.

You got up from your chair and headed towards upstairs. "Come on. I think you two need some rest." You said walking up the stairs.

You tossed your jacket on Tadashi's bed and sat down. "You better make this up to Aunt Cass before she eats everything in the café," Tadashi said accidentally throwing his sweater on you.

You took the sweater off your face and threw it where it should be. "Hey, I'm not a coat hanger." You said annoyingly at Tadashi. He didn't seem to notice you talking to him though.

"For Sure," Hiro said looking at the computer, not paying that much attention to Tadashi.

"And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead," Tadashi said walking towards Hiro.

"Absolutely," Hiro said turning around to face Tadashi.

You tilted your body enough to get a good view of what was on the computer. "You're going Bot Fighting again aren't you." You said looking at Hiro.

"There's a fight across town if I book I can still make it." He said getting up and taking his bot.

Before he could get away, Tadashi pulled his hood back. "When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?" Tadashi said while poking Hiro's forehead.

"What, go to college like you and (Name), so people can tell me stuff I already know?" Hiro said a little bit annoyed.

"Unbelievable. Ugh, what would Mom and Dad say." Tadashi said himself annoyed.

"I don't know. They're gone, they died when I was three, remember?" Hiro said walking towards the stairs.

"Hey, I'll take you," Tadashi said throwing a helmet towards Hiro.

"What!" You said shocked that Tadashi would do this.

"Really?" Hiro said shocked as well.

"I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own," Tadashi said.

"Sweet!" Hiro said walking down the stairs.

"Wait, I'm going with you." You said grabbing the attention of Tadashi. You stood up and grabbed your jacket once again along with your helmet.

"You sure? My moped won't fit the three of us you know." Tadashi said while grabbing his helmet.

"I know, I can just take mine." You said walking towards the stairs where Tadashi was waiting.

"Alright, but just so you know- Tadashi then whispered in your ear- we're going to SFIT."

You rolled your eyes at what Tadashi told you. "I thought you didn't like lying to your brother." You said playfully.

"Hey, this is for his good." He said while walking down the stairs. Once you and Tadashi got outside, Hiro was ready to go.

You and Tadashi both got on your mopeds and put on your helmets. "Ready?" Tadashi said turning to you with a smirk on his face.

"Ready." You said facing the streets of San Fransokyo. Hopefully, Hiro would change his mind about going to college.