"You did , you chose something . Why am I in here and she living freely? If you didnt choose anything then you would've bailed me out withing me being here the first day !" I say , all the pain pooling out .

"Cassandra I didnt bail you out because I want you to learn your lesson , you dont just go about beating people up and then walk a free woman , other people are being arrested for bartering,  what's so special about you?" He spits .

"Wow,  Jason Kurtis Smith . It's you saying those words to me ? Jason you are saying that to me? This is a new one .

All because you have a couple of bucks in your pockets you think that you can treat me like shit? Jason I made you who you are today .

That fancy Armani suit , that cologne you're wearing,  that expensive watch you have on , the car you drove here in , the wallet in your pocket and the money inside it , the house you and Kayla lay your heads to rest in , the company you so gracefully call yours , even the bloody body cream on your face , that is all me! All Cassandra Miller!!!

And you? You didnt even contribute a cent out of your pocket.  This , this is all my father's insurance money . You didnt even thank me , you cant even thank me .

I was there for you when you took the bold decision to leave school and start a business,  I was there when your parents threw yoh out , I took you in . I spent all those nights up with you , drawing up business plans with you just so that you can submit on time .

I stood up for you when my mother called you names . I jeopardized my relationship with my mother for you . I moved over two hours away from my mother just for you . I was there when the business was not making a profit . I cried with you when you lost and I celebrated with you when you won .

I did that because I'm your wife Jason . Not because anyone asked me to , but because I wanted to .

Why was I not enough ? Why didnt you let me go if you felt like I was not the one ? What is it that you wanted that you didnt get from me?

Do you want me to wear skimpy clothes? Do you want more sex? Vivid positions ? Because I can do that for us . Do you want me to be around more , because I can do that . Do you want a child? Tell me , tell me please tell me?

What do you want me to do for you to love me? What should I do for you to understand that I have to work hard , for us ? What should I do to make you want me , to make you come back .

Tell me, tell me and I'll do it . What do I do to be enough for you ? Talk to me ! Tell me! " my eyes are filled with tears and my cheeks are damp of the tears . My voice thick with a cover of pain .

His eyes look damp too , he is not seriously about to cry,  I'm the one that's hurt here . What's he crying about ? Being told the truth?

"You dont understand Cassandra,  I love you ." He says .

"No you dont ! You dont ! Because you dont care about me , you dont even know if I ate last night . You dont love me , you didnt hesitate to send me here . You didnt hesitate to testify against me . You didnt hesitate to drag my name in the mud .

To be with her and all the other ones.  Did it ever hit you that you are not making a fool of me but of yourself . Because at the end of the day you lost a diamond whole searching for coal .

All these bitches you fucked . That's all on you, you are the one being called a man-whore . Our company is loosing sales all because people dont want too associate themselves with an adulterous. 

So joke is on you , because I could easily rebuild myself , write a book , inspire women who have also been cheated on . And you? Its permanent. " I say then stand up and begin to walk away .

I turn around and look at him dead in the eyes . Secretly memorizing his gorgeousness.

"And Jason, congratulations on your official relationship with Kayla . You two are perfect for each other . Gold digger for gold digger . Wow!" I say as I wipe the tears off my cheeks .

I won this time!

Author's note

Hey there , how was your day?

My birthday is coming in seven days😭😭😭❤🥰
27 May , my day😎

Anyway,  how was this chapter , did you enjoy it ? Drop some comments on what you liked and what you didnt .😁

I'll try to update another one ..😊

Vote , comment and recommend 🥰🥂

Nic275 🧚‍♀️😪❤