"What's there to talk about?"

Reed dug impatient fingers into the sensitive skin at the waistband of his trunks and Oliver sucked in a sharp breath, instinctively leaning in closer to his touch. He came closer to losing the battle with his willpower this time and had to press a hand to Reed's chest to physically stop himself.

"Last time I kissed you, you freaked out," Oliver reminded him. "Said that it was just a drunken mistake and we had to forget it ever happened. As much I want to do this, I'm not letting it just end in regret and awkwardness."

These words seemed to finally sink in and Reed leant back to give Oliver enough space. He was at once relieved and disappointed that there was any space at all between them, especially when the memory of Reed's hot skin against his own was so freshly imprinted in his mind. Reed was studying him with an intensity that left Oliver's insides squirming and for once, Oliver didn't have a clue what he could be thinking. Reed absently bit his lip in thought and Oliver imagined being the one to bite it, to do something to draw that moan from him again.

"I'm not drunk," he said, the words carefully chosen as if he was convincing himself of them too. "And I don't think this is a mistake."

Oliver heard the note of uncertainty there. "Will you wake up tomorrow thinking it is?"

There was a long pause. Reed was still studying him, an appraisal that seemed to be equal parts desire and wariness, as if he was finding it hard to pick apart the confusing tangle of his own emotions."

"I don't know," he said finally.

"Okay." It was Oliver's turn to pause as he considered that. "I don't really know what to do with that information."

Reed reached up and brushed a lock of damp hair from Oliver's eyes, letting his hand linger against his cheek. It was at odds with the heat and passion they had handled each other with so far; it was an almost tender gesture, his touch gentle. Oliver's squirming insides melted into a puddle of goo and again, it was instinct to lean into his hand.

"I do know that right now, I want this," Reed said. "I want...I want you. Isn't that enough?"

It was enough. It was more than enough, and even if it hadn't been, Oliver didn't think he had the strength to turn back now. He had been dreaming about this moment for longer than he could remember and now Reed was here, thumb brushing a featherlight pattern across Oliver's jaw, icy gaze burning with need. Need for him. Oliver caught his face between his hands and drew him in for a kiss. This one started softer, the two of them taking the time to savour the taste and feeling of each other, memorising the way Reed felt flush against him. Things quickly grew more heated; Reed tilted his head down to part Oliver's lips beneath his own and Oliver returned it by catching his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down lightly just as he had imagined doing so minutes ago. Every one of his nerve endings sparked at the way Reed shuddered beneath him.

Reed responded to that by shoving Oliver back against the hot tub and shifting forward until he was straddling his hips. Oliver's breath caught in his throat at the press of Reed's body against his own and a moan of his own rose from his throat as Reed's mouth began roaming across his jaw, down his neck. He lingered over the hollow of this throat and sucked the soft skin there hard enough to make Oliver moan again.

Reed brought his lips back up to meet Oliver's again to murmur, "I know I'm good, but you better keep it down."

Oliver grinned against his lips. "Clair and Adam have been traumatised enough today without walking in on this. Speaking of," he said, letting his hands roam up the muscles planes of Reed's shoulders, cradling the back of his neck. "Adam's parents will be back any moment. We'll be more than traumatised if they find us like...this."