confessions and revelations

continuing from yesterday.

nick: maddie i-i-i-i-

madison was now blushing as nick held her hands both of them after finished taking his medication.

madison: um... nick that are you trying to say?

nick then signs before answering her back as saw a small blush appear from his face.

nick: i love you madison rocca.

madison was shocked at what she was hearing, that nick russell said that he loved her but she could see his sad look on his face.

nick: but i'll understand if you don't feel the same.

she right now didn't care but the only thing she wanted was him and before he was about to go she grabbed him and went towards his bedroom got on top of him and started to kiss him while shocked he closed his eyes due to her pleasure.

they continued this until it was getting dark.

madison: i'm sorry.

nick: for what exactly?

madison: for not telling you sooner.

she started crying.

nick wiped off the tear as they were lying side to side.

nick: its not your fault, but why was that?

madison: i thought like a biker guy like yourself would spend more time of his motorcycle than a shy girl.

nick: look maddie-

she looks at him as she pays close attention to him.

nick: i may love my bike but i love you more than ever maddie and if i would have to choose between you and my bike i would rather choose you cause my heart is only for you only and i love you and besides i always think your cute when you are shy.

she then giggled softly.

madison: aw nick, 

then they both give each other kisses.

nick: goodnight, maddie

madison: you too and i love you.

nick: yeah, but i love you more.

he then grabs her and drags her closer to his muscular body as she feels his warmth.

the next morning rose and it was the weekend so it was their day off as the morning rose madison was snuggling towards as as they confessed that they were in love and last night they hit it all off.

as the sun rose nick was the first one to wake up and as he woke up he looked to madison who was sleeping calm and peaceful towards him so he thought to himself.

nick(thinking): she looks so calm when she sleeps, i really do love her and i would do anything just to see or make her happy cause i want to be hers one and only and would never let anyone her hurt, man she is just beautiful.

as the morning was setting nick decided to wake her up.

nick: maddie...

madison: hmmmm

nick: maddie wake up.

madison: please 5 more minutes.

he then smiled before kissing her cheek as she giggled softly.

madison: okay, i'm up, i'm up.

as the both lovebirds woke up they decided to eat up first before having another love session going on between them as they made love to each other once more.

as they were going to work nick grabbed madison's hand and she blushed before stopping and turning to him.

madison: um nick...

nick then turns his attention towards madison.

nick: yeah.

madison: could we maybe keep this relations a secret?

nick: if its thats you want when i'll do it just for you.

madison: really?

nick: yea.

madison: i hope you're not mad with me but its just-

nick: i would never be mad at you maddie because i love you so much that i don't think i want to be mad with you cause i know how to treat a girl right.

madison: i bet all girls say that about you.

nick: not all of them but you.

nick: also why do you want to keep this relationship a secret in the first place and i'm just saying that i'm not mad at you but why keep it a secret.

madison had already know why she wanted to keep the secret and it was because of her sister vida rocca, the reason why madison wanted to keep it secret it was because vida would always give the guy that would date her massive and i mean massive and totally huge death threat's if they thought it was alright to just hurt her little sister and her hurt and if she were to find the person she would murder him.

madison: well its because v would react with a death threat.

nick: alright but just for the record i would never reveal your deepest secrets.

madison: i know that and neither would i reveal your secrets.

then they share their last kiss.

as they worked during the day, xander and chip noticed during the day that nick and madison were smiling and laughing.

by the end of the day both of the blue and red mystic rangers decided that it was best to go to their respectful homes so that they would not raise any suspicions.

and so they did as they slept, 

nick had an idea, a really romantic one that he was going to plan it and do with madison and that he was going to surprise her romantically.

but i shall not tell you more or i'll spoil the next chapter for you guys.

the end