9.

Seonghwa and hongjoong end up talking in the hallway. "Yesterday, wooyoung felt bad again.. i'm slowly starting to think that he kind of is interested in san in a romantic way to be honest.. maybe i am just overthinking." Said seonghwa and Hongjoong looked low key shocked at seonghwa but he also wasnt really surprised. "I thought i was the only one seeing wooyoung being interested..happy that i am not the only one.." said hongjoong. Wooyoung came up to the both boys with an umbrella in his hand. "Is it raining inside or why do you have a fucking umbrella in here?" "And why is it san's?" Said Hongjoong and the other two boys looked directly to hongjoong. Seonghwa wiggled with his eyebrows. "I- i just got this umbrella from a boy.. didnt know it was san's.." said wooyoung.
"What boy? Where?" Asked hongjoong. "In front of my door.. yesterday i forgot my keys and it rained a lot.. so that boy gave it to me..." answered Wooyoung. "Wait. Since when did u guys start talking?" Asked wooyoung. Seonghwa and hongjoong looked at each other. "Just two days ago... that weird?" Wooyoung nod. "So thats why everybody looks at us weirdly when we pass them.." said seonghwa  and wooyoung nod. "Whatever uhm..can you give this back to san?" , asked wooyoung Hongjoong. "No. Give it to him yourself." Said the other boy, seonghwa laughed and wooyoung couldn't believe it. "Why are you acting like this? Just give it to him." Said wooyoung. "No. No. No. You can use the umbrella to apologize." Said seonghwa. "But i dont want to apologize like this.. i want something more impres- WAIT, who said i want to apologize?", asked wooyoung flustered. The other two laughed. "You just indirectly did. Now take this chance and go." Said hongjoong pointing to the umbrella. Right when wooyoung wanted to answer, they heard yeosang and he was talking to san. San was pissed but also holding back a laugh and you were able to see it if you focus on it. "What even is going on?" Asked yunho who appeared out of nowhere behind the others. "Where the fuck did you come from?"  Asked wooyoung and everybody was confused at this point. "He's giving him his phone.." said seonghwa while looking at yeosang, giving san his phone. San first, was judging yeosang. "Hah, he wont give his number to him." Said wooyoung. Right after wooyoung said that, san took yeosangs phone and typed in his phone number. Everybody was even more confused now and seonghwa and hongjoong were both looking at wooyoung, to see his reaction.. and they could've sworn, they saw jealousy. "That bitch. Guys, me and san have to talk about something.. excuse me." Said hongjoong, walked up to San and grabbed his arm. "You. Come with me." Hongjoong dragged san away from yeosang and went to the male toilets.

Another Chapter finished ^^
Happy that people actually get to this story as i watch the votes.. thank you guys so much for reading and i still have a bad english grammar and i didn't correct anything or reread anything, i decided to trust my older self lmao

Anyways, thank you for reading♡