Grounded

Rosabella's Point of View:

"I'M BORED!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I could just imagine Jason and Jacob laughing hysterically. Lucas chuckling. Remus and Michael rolling there eyes.

"Is it time to go back to Hogwarts yet?" I yelled.

"IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY!" Someone yelled back but I couldn't make out who.

"SO? YES?" I yelled back.

I definitely heard load laughter that was unmistakably the twins.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Someone yelled back.

"YES?" I yelled hopefully.

I heard four voices laughing hysterically. It must have been Uncle Remus having a shouting match with me.

"NO!" Uncle Remus yelled up to me.

I could tell he was amused he was only yelling so I could hear him from my room on the third floor.

I groaned loudly.

I looked around my bright fluffy pink room that would usually cheer me up but it didn't this time. I picked up my Nimbus 2000 that I given yesterday when we got back from Kings Cross Station. It was a birthday present but obviously I couldn't be sent it at Hogwarts. I was hoping to make the Quidditch team this year since one of the Chasers have left school now and there's an opening. I don't care what Remus says, I'm practising.

The secret panel on my wall that led one of the secret passageways in Black Manor suddenly opened and the twins came through. There was passage way that connected to every room in the Manor. The passageways were like a maze that my brothers and I had to map it out. We called the map 'Noire  Hermana'. Noire is frech for black and Hermana is Spanish for siblings. The twins grinned at me.

"Remus wants you to come downstairs." Jason said.

I got up and followed my brothers through the passageway. We barely walked around the house the normal way anymore and always used the passageways. Much more fun. We arrived in the kitchen it record time.

"How did you get down his so fast?" Remus questioned suspiciously.

"The stairs?" I said acting confused.

"How else would we have got here?" Jacob asked, also acting confused and looked at Jason as if to ask if he had missed something.

Jason acted just as confused as Jacob and I. I could tell all my brothers wanted to laugh like I did at Remus's confused and suspicious expression. When Remus eventually turned back to stove he was cooking on  I subtly high dived Jason and Jacob. The twins and I then joined Lucas and Michael at the table. I got bored quickly and started playing rock, paper, scissors with Michael. Soon Remus placed the food on the table and sat down in his usual seat.

"Bet I'll finish before you." I said to Michael.

"Your on. Twenty Galleons?" Michael said as we picked up our knives abd forkes.

"Twenty Galleons." I agreed and Michael and I grinned challengingly at each other.

Out of all of us Michael and I make the most bets. The twins excitedly grabbed spoons and  held them as if they were microphones. Remus and Lucas exchanged exasperated looks.

"And we're back for round 314 or is it 315?" Jason commentated.

Jacob ran to get the long piece of parchment where we recorded who won.

"It's 315. Now, will our standing champion, Rosabella Black, keep her crown as champion of the Black Family food eating contest or will the close runner up Michael Black finally become the champion." Jacob commentated eagerly.

"Allow me to welcome back our special judges. Uncle Remus and Lucas Black."  Jason commentated enthusiastically.

"I just want to eat without someone choking." Lucas said tiredly.

I laughed.

That was common thing. I noticed that Remus now has his wand out and ready, incase me or Michael started to choke from trying to eat so fast.

"Well, keep dreaming. Jake if you will announce the prize for the Victor of the competition." Jason commentated.

"Thanks, Jay. The prize for the winner is . . . the thrill of winning." Jacob announced in his commentators voice.