chapter 5

(Warning! This chapter contains pain on kaminari. Proceed)

I had just arrived at my next patient. Something was off though. It smelled of infection and rotten meat.

The smell made my throught dry and my eyes water but I fought over the smell, quickly looking over the file.

●Name: Denki Kaminari
●Age:20
●Age of abduction: 16

Why does it smell so horrible? I prepared myself and held my nose, going in. The room was dim except for a single light bulb that hung in the glass room.

I dug through my pocket and got my phone out, turning my light on and flashed it around. When I looked at the light bulb to see if I was seeing correctly. Buy when I looked back I saw that the bulb had moved. Now that I look at it I can see blood dripping from it.

I sighed as I pointed the light around, seeing rotting corpses lying around. I felt along the wall to see if I could find a switch.

Wait... why was there corpses outside of the glass room....? I quickly pointed my light to the glass door to see that it was opened and that the light had moved again.

I gulped, for once ignoring the smell. "Kaminari... are you there?" I called out, slowly walking torwards the door to see if I could close it.

"Why are you here?"

That was weird, that sounded like Mt Lady, but why would she be here? I continued to walk but before I could answer I kicked something.

I slowly looked down, pointing my light at it to see a soulless Mt Lady. I was about to book it out of there until I heard the door to the outside shut and something start sliding at my with such speed.

"/= ¡×  m€!!!!!" I heard the vessel screech, making the room rumble before I was lifted into the air, hung upside down.

I had dropped my phone with a loud cry. The room was once again lit by the creatures light, only its brighter before. I looked around, seeing all of the lifeless corpses before I looked at Kaminari.

 I looked around, seeing all of the lifeless corpses before I looked at Kaminari

Kaminari had no mouth, but he was crying. "I'll fix you! Just put me down, I clean your room then I'll patch you up. I promise" I said, holding my hand out so he knew I wasnt dangerous.

He growled and snarled but let me go. I then got to work. Once I was done cleaning his room I went to him. The smell was much better now.

His stomach has been ripped open, and around his spikes, wound, and horns are infected. Not to mention the around the lightbulb theres rings of infection.

"Ok, I'm going to clean you first, then I'm going to heal your wounds" I said to which he only watched me.

He would only hiss at me when I got close to the infected areas. "Ok, this will hurt, ok" I said looking up to him. He nodded, big tear droplets splashing down next to me.

I took out the supplies to clean it. I had to get all the puss out or else its get infected again. He didnt like it but he didnt attack me.

As I finished bandaging him up I looked up at him. "Who hurt you? Who didnt take care of you?" I asked.

He seemed upset again. "@|| ¤/= £#€ đ¤<£¤ř$" he said, his antenna blinking when ever he talks.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, I'll stay here until you fall asleep. I'll never let you get in that condition ever again!" I promised. He seemed to cheer up as he wrapped around me, hugging me. I was pressed against his chest. I mean, I'm not complaining.

Every once in awhile hed nuzzle into me, showing me that he was still awake.

After a few more minutes he finally fell asleep. I slowly got up and got out of his coil. I grabbed my supplies and got out.

"Well, I geuss that's more families to send a sorry note" I sighed out. I made sure I had my phone before I got to far from the room then went to go see my next patient.

'Sero Hanta'