Chapter 6

Months later..

Mew's Instagram update.

" What's the triple dot on your Instagram? " Kaownah said and Mew just smiled but Kaownah look confused " have to figure it out of yourself " Mew said with a smile but his smile turn into a frown when he saw someone he don't want to see

" hi kaownah! " Winter said, Mew sighed, Kaownah fake smiled and put his arms around mew's shoulder " we are going now.. we still have classes " Kaownah said and they turned around but winter stopped them.

" your forgetting something right? I'm your future wif- " but before winter finished mew spoke " Yea.. you are my future wife but only in the paper winter " Mew said " Let me tell you something... this heart doesn't or will never ever belong to you because it already chooses someone and it's not you " Mew said and then left with kaownah.

While winter was just there standing " It's not like we both have a choice but if i marry you ill be the heir to the company's throne " Winter said and left the school.

In mew's classroom

" so~ " Kaownah said with a teasing tone " Don't even make me tell who's that person " mew said while reading a book, kaownah sighed and pouted " I guess i have to find it out on my own " kaownah whispered " don't even dare " mew replied.

While waiting for their professor to come mew grab his phone and chatted gulf.

" What's the reason behind that smile? " Kaownah said and tried to peeked into mew's phone but mew quickly put it in his bag " I just saw something in instagram that made me smile " mew said, Kaownah suspiciously looked and nodded

After mew's class.

Mew drove back to his parents house to get some clothes and once he got his clothes and about to leave his saw his father looking very angry and by his shock he got punch causing his lips to have a bruise.

" what's that for?!? " Mew said, his dad grab his shirt " What did i just learned today? You being in love with someone else instead falling for winter?! " His father said mew pushed his dad " That brat said something to you again?! Is marrying her not enough for you?!! " Mew said.

" The marriage won't work if your not into her! " His father shouted " that's the problem dad!! " mew shouted back " I don't feel any damn love when I'm with her! You rather hurt your son, force your son! Just to have more money?!?! " Mew said with tears.

" That company is impor- " Mew cut his dad words " The company is more important than your son.. great! " Mew said " What do i expect? Your the kind of father that risk his own son just to have more money " Mew shouted, he had enough and left.

While mew was driving he started to tightened his hold to the steering wheel, he arrived at his apartment and saw gulf right away his expression changed and smiled, gulf look worried " what happened to you? " Gulf said and mew touched his lips " this? It's nothing " mew said and smiled.

Gulf nodded but he knows something is wrong.

While cooking he saw mew looking stress, after cooking he set up the table and went to the living room where mew is sitting with his phone.

Gulf snatched mew phone " phone can wait but a hungry tummy can't " Gulf said and Mew smiled then grabbed gulf hand then pulled him causing gulf to fall on top of mew, mew started to give gulf kisses in the neck " P'mew, not now.. the food will get cold " Gulf whines.

Mew then turned around causing mew to be on gulf top " P'mew.. i have exam tomorrow " Gulf said " Ill be gentle " Mew smirked and that night the room was filled with moans.

Tomorrow

" I shouldn't have agree doing that " gulf said while limping a little " Why.. i can't resist not to be " Mew teases, gulf rolled his eyes " Come on my class starts at 10, it's already 8 " Gulf said.

After preparing they went to school.

Before gulf goes mew gave him a peck in the lips and gulf went to his classroom, While gulf is walking in the hallway as usual mild came out of nowhere " what's up! " Mild said and gulf replied " good "

While walking mild saw something on gulf's neck " is that a hickey??? " Mild said and gulf eyes quickly widened " uh.. uh no.. no it's a mosquito bite " Gulf said and mild suspiciously nodded.

" a mosquito i see " Mild said and hum a little.

" Come on let's go we will be late " Gulf said and drag mild, Mild know something is up and he'll be a detective today, after having the exam mild went to see mew, his first target cause he know mew is the person's gulf " friend "

" What's up mild.. " mew said " Hey do you know where gulf went last night? Because i saw a mosquito bite on his neck and i was just worried where he went " Mild said, Mew quickly know what's mild want " your not getting any answers from me mild, gulf is your friend ask him not me " Mew said causing mild to be shock " are you a mind reader or something? " mild said and mew chuckled.

" it's obvious with your action mild.. how could i not know? " Mew said and mild sighed then left.

Mew smirked " A mosquito bite.. yup a big mosquito bite him last night " Mew said in his mind then smiled proudly.