𝐋𝐕. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄

look of the chapter is
in the media above.

This is semi off of
it's fanfiction vacation
but I wanted to give you
all a fluffy gift.

I am still focusing on
my other books for the
time being and I still
want to gain the same
attention on them as
I do with this book.

but still, don't be a ghost
reader. I love seeing you
all.

It's been a rather trying
week for me and I need
serotonins right now.

that's exactly why I'm doing
this.

Also to confirm something,
yes Tomomi had a very tiny
crush on Midoriya and that
was because she thought he
was adorable. Now, she's
like a doting big sister or mother
to him.

Yes, Tomomi is the mom of
Class 1-A

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE
HAVE NOT CAUGHT UP WITH
ATTACK ON TITAN/ HAVE NOT
READ THE MANGA AND/OR ARE
WAITING FOR THE SECOND
PART TO COME OUT!

happy reading!

btw turn your screen white
i'm gonna use dividers from
now on

Tomomi didn't go to school the next day. Seeing as how humiliated and exposed she felt, Aizawa didn't bother to even try to get her to come out of her dorm. So he told everyone to just let her stay for the day. Seeing as she would not open her door for anyone.

During that morning, while everyone was getting ready for school, they couldn't help but to take lingering glances at her door.

The door had visible frostbites on the outside, indicating that she froze her door shut. So that no one had the bright idea to try to pry the door open or even pick the lock on it. And the frost bites were very prickly so no one could touch it. Not unless they wanted to make their hands bleed.

"T-Tomo-neechan?" Midoriya mumbled as he got close enough to her door. Their walls might be sound proof completely but their door wasn't as much so she could hear his muffled voice through the door.

As expected, he was met with nothing but silence. fiddling with his old teddy bear in his hand, he looked at her door with concern before speaking again. " We're all worried for you.....and....If you need comfort, you are always welcomed to hug my teddy bear," he said, grinning slightly. "He always helps when you're feeling sad...I'll leave it by your door."

Just as he sat the teddy bear in front of her door, Kirishima and Denki walked towards him, exiting out of the elevator.

Denki was holding a fuzzy yellow blanket while Kirishima held three boxes of tea. "Hey, Deku!" Denki greeted him happily. "You got the same idea, huh?"

"Oh, hey Kiri and Kaminari." Midoriya greeted back, leaning back up again. He noticed the items in their hands. "And yeah, I figured I'd try to cheer her up."

"That's why I am letting her borrow my comfort blanket." Denki said, holding up the neatly fuzzy yellow blanket. "My mom made it for me for whenever I would need comfort and I want Tomomi to use it since she needs all of the comfort right now."

"And I bought her favorite tea." Kirishima added. "Shoto said she loves chamomile, peppermint and ginger tea. I didn't know which one she liked more so I got her all of them."

"That's so sweet." Midoriya complimented before sighing again. "I hate that she's going through this....It is truly disgusting to see what happened to her there."