"Danger Force: "The Cold Part 2;

Scene: the Man's Nest with Danger Force and Ray.

No One's Pov:
Chapa and Bose including Miles were busy gearing up for a mission without Ray and the others ready to go Ray made them do pushups and practice fighting before they left the Man's Nest she was excited to finally get to hurt people who are criminals in Swellview anyways they grabbed their gum and started chewing it up then their hero costumes appeared which was pretty cool. Before Volt, Brainstorm, and Awol left to go fight crime instead they all walked over to say goodbye and gave their girlfriends a quick peck on the cheeks causing Mika, Lucy, and Ariana to smile and blushed at the same time then Chapa and the boys were off to save Swellview from a deadly virus.

Mika: Thank goodness Chapa and the boys finally left for the mission without getting carried away alongside Ray's rules.
said Mika relieved while shaking her head laughing.

Ariana/Lucy: I know right.
said Ariana and Lucy while nodded their heads in agreement.

*TV audience laughs with laughter]

Mika: so here's what's going to happen when Chapa and the boys are gone. We are gonna have some fun with Ray and Schwoz.

Ariana: sounds good.

Lucy: yep sounds good to me.

Mika: yes!

*Time skips to the mission with Chapa, Bose, and Miles.

Bose's Pov:
During our mission we were busy fighting this monster virus before it's effecting Swellview while fighting Volt and Awol
were using their powers at the same time to distract the monster and then searched for a place where the monster could never come back to cause anymore trouble in Swellview. I tried helping them out with getting rid of the monster but it didn't want to leave. So I gave up and so did Awol because he started getting tired I let Volt know that she can finish off fighting the monster. After that the mission was done. Volt and I including Awol started to not feel so good so Awol slowly teleported us back to Man's Nest were everyone else was just relaxing and Schwoz was making ice cream in a machine while Ray was face painting everyone's faces. It was weird. Then Ariana was smiling and giggling because she was having fun. She always loved hanging out with Danger Force expect me because I've never had enough time to hangout with her. Anyways I hope sometime next week Ariana and I can hangout alongside Miles and the others to.
End of Bose's Pov.

Bose: *coughing "Hey guys were back!"
said Bose slightly coughing and sneezing before passing out.

Chapa/Miles: *coughing and sneezing
"yeah were back from fighting crime"
said Chapa and Miles while falling out on floor.

All: OH MY GOD!
said everyone while looking worried and shocked because Bose and Chapa including Miles all just passed out.

Mika: "Are they okay?"
asked Mika curiously.

Ariana: Well I don't think so"
Ariana said worried.

Lucy: "yeah they don't look to good."
said Lucy sighing deeply.

Mika: so what should we do with them?
asked Mika standing back.

"Look then it happened. Chapa and Miles including Bose started getting worse.
Everyone was staring at them with worried faces.

Ariana: Alright guys. Let's stay calm and slowly get them onto the Man's couch",
said Ariana ushering everyone.

Ray/Schwoz: okay.

*Everyone starts grabbing them slowly and putting Chapa and Miles including Bose onto the Man's couch.

Lucy: now that we have put Chapa and the boys on the Man's couch. Let's grab some blankets for them to keep them warm."
said Lucy.