"Movie Night Part 2:

Scene 2: The Man's Nest with Mika, Ariana, and Lucy.

Mika's Pov
After we got back from fighting crime with the others in Swellview the girls and I decided to have a movie night without Chapa, Miles, and Bose. because they will interfere with our movie night while trying to cuddle which is so embarrassing. Afterwards we ordered our blended drinks and pizza from Hip Hop Puree while sitting in our lounge chairs and pyjamas that we got from our parents. During the first scene of Stranger Things 2 we watched the part where Eleven and the others got trapped in a mini mart while trying to fight off the monsters who kept coming back to steal their souls. While that was happening Lola started to whimper while putting her head into Ariana's arm because she doesn't like scary movies then she kept leaning against Ariana's shoulder while screaming at the same time suddenly Ariana started whimpering to as well she grabbed Lola's hand because she's scared to of the movie. I tried to help Ariana and Lola both calm down but nothing worked. Then it happened again instead of watching the movie I started to get scared to while holding onto The girls while screaming loudly in fear and holding onto the popcorn from falling out of my lap. Then we decided to take a step back from the movie and paused it. While looking around in fear. We heard a loud noise coming from the Man's Nest but we just ignored it because it wasn't that bad. But anyways the girls and I started Shouting out for the others because they need to protect us they couldn't hear us so we screamed louder for Chapa, Miles, and Bose then we heard footsteps from the other side of the Man's Nest we decided to stay in our spots until then.

End of Mika's Pov.

Later in the S.W.A.G Academy with Ray Schwoz, Chapa, Miles, and Bose.

Chapa's Pov
After we got back from the mission with Captainman Bose, Miles and I including Ray and Schwoz decided to chill out in the Academy for a few minutes while we are on our phones watching videos and wearing our pyjamas because it's been a long day while we were hanging out we heard some screaming coming from the Man's Nest it sounded like Mika and girls. We quickly rushed out of the S.W.AG Academy to go check on our girlfriends who were terrified.
End of Chapa's Pov.

*Chapa and the others come down from the tube heading into the Man's Nest were Mika and the girls were hanging out while still screaming.

Chapa: "Hey what's going on here did something happen?"
asked Chapa while looking confused.

Mika/the girls: "Yes!"
said the girls and Mika stepping out of the chairs while walking towards their soulmates and holding their hands in fear.

Bose: "okay so Mika can you please explain to us what happened.
said Bose calmly while Ariana was still holding onto Bose's arm along with the girls.

Mika: Sure thing Bose.
said Mika while holding onto Chapa.

*Mika's flashback.

Start from the beginning
When Mika and the girls got back from fighting crime with Captainman they decided to chill out and have a movie night without Chapa and the others then they ordered food from Hip Hop Puree while changing into their lounge wear before sitting down then the movie started playing on the screen. During their movie Lola started to whimper while holding onto Ariana's arm in fear then the situation got worse Mika started to get scared to while holding onto Lola and Ariana. But anyways we heard a loud scream coming from the Man's Nest we decided to ingore the sound but we just couldn't so we all quickly stood up from our lounge chairs while walking towards the door of the Man's Nest we got closer to the sound but still couldn't hear anything. Suddenly something terrible came out it was a big foot he had sharp eyes and teeth that he uses to bite hundreds of people one by one in Swellview we all slowly backed up away from Big Foot and then we runaway screaming and crying in fear of the monster and Bose, Miles, and Chapa, Ray, and Schwoz heard footsteps coming down the hall of the Man's Nest. Chapa and the others knew that something was wrong they all stood up from their desks while wearing pyjamas and they all opened up the door to let Mika and the girls in. Afterwards they got away from the Man's Nest Mika ran to her girlfriend and grabbed onto Chapa who looked quite annoyed including Ariana and Lola to Miles and Bose who calmly trying to get their girlfriends to calm down because they are scared about the monster and the movie And that they have to help Ariana and the girls with their fears of scary movies including Ray and Schwoz because they care about them just like their soulmates.