I run inside and to the room. She's lying there. Edward follows me.
"She'll survive?" Edward says hope filling his voice.
"Yeah." I say relieved. Edward freezes.
"The venom is working." He says running to her side.

Carlisle walks in. They start talking about what he did.

I walk out and walk over to Seth.
"What's going on?" He asks.
"Well the venom is working so that's good." I say. He reaches over and grabs my hand. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

We just sit there in silence, not moving. Just being there together.

Edward walks in.
"Seth why don't you take y/n home or to yours." Edward says.
"What?" I ask sitting up.
"Bella is going to wake up soon and well you're human."
"Right. I forgot she's going to try to kill me." I say.
"We can go to mine." Seth says. I nod.
"Let me go get my stuff." I say.

Alice runs down holding my bag.
"Already done." She says smiling.
"Thanks Alice." I say. She gives me a soft smile.

I feel Seths hand at the small of my back as we walk out. I entwine my hand with his.

It's a long walk and dark but I feel so safe with Seth.

We continue walking.
"You excited for school?" He asks looking down at me.
"I don't know, I mean we're almost 16 and we're going to be Sophomores." I say looking down.
"Yeah but it'll be fun." He says.
"We're not even going to be in the same school."
"I'll see you almost everyday after school and on the weekends. And once I'm able to drive I'll pick you up after school." He says. I smile.
"Fine that'll be enough." I say laughing.

We're now walking on the sidewalk. I see a group of guys walking on the other side of the street. I ignore them as I step closer to Seth.

"Yo!" I hear a guy yell. Seth looks back. "Yo!" They say again. I look back confused. "Yeah you! You're hot!" They yell. I look at Seth. He looks mad. I move closer to him.
"Yeah I know, aren't I lucky?" Seth says. They look at us.

I recognize the one guy. He's the same guy from the fair. I look at Seth.
"They're from the fair." I mutter. He looks over at them anger in his eyes.

"Can we have your number?" They ask walking over. I hide behind of Seth. They stand infront of us. They look about 17.

"Leave her alone. She's not interested." Seth says. Seth is taller than them so he looks down at them.
"So you're saying she's interested in you?" One of them says laughing.
"I am so keep walking and leave us alone." I say.
"Then maybe you need to be shown some real things." One of them says reaching out towards me. I can hear seth growl as he steps in front of his hand. I can tell he's trying so hard to keep himself from phasing.

"You're the same girl from that summer fair." Another one says.
"Yeah. Let's go." I say to Seth.

The guys move infront of us, so we can't leave without getting through them. I can tell Seth can't keep calm much longer.

"Oh yeah and your boy said if we ever touched you again, he wouldn't hold back." Another one says laughing. Fuck.

"Let's test it."

"Don't fucking touch her." Seth growls.

They laugh as they grab my shoulder. Seth grabs his arm and stares him in the eyes as he starts twisting his arm.
"Bro what the fuck, stop." The guy says. Seth doesn't let go. "Fuck it hurts!" He yells.
"I warned you." Seth says in a low voice.
"Seth." I say scared. He looks at me and let's go.