Message

First of all, thanks to everybody for giving this story almost 300 views. It is amazing to see how much attention it has gotten, including once being the first story on the Undiscovered Stories on the front page of Wattpad. What I am really here to say is that this is the end of this version of Harry Potter, The Baudelaires, and The Fifth House. So this will be the last "Chapter" of this story. But, I am not fully abandoning this. The reason I am stopping this project and starting over almost entirely, (Characters and multiple events will stay) is that when I was writing, I realized that I am not qualified to write about the events that occur, as I've only read 1-5 in the Harry Potter series once. Lucky for you guys, I love this story too much to drop it entirely, so I am re-reading every book until Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, in which the story takes place. After I finish reading (and highlighting the important parts), I will then make a new book, while keeping this up so everyone can see the changes, which will be the updated version of the story. So with that, I must read three more books, and then the writing will continue. I have no idea how long reading will take (be it I don't have a set schedule) so whenever you see a new story on my page, that is it. When the first chapter comes out, I will hopefully leave the link at the bottom of this chapter. Sorry to give everyone the bad news, but please stay patient. Thanks again for all of you guys reading this- I bid you farewell for now!