• ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ •

⚠ Minor Violence warning and Cursing ⚠

𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥𓅓

About a week after our shopping spree Karasuno had a training camp with some other schools.

Preferably I would've stayed home with Lucas, Yuugo, Vincent and Zazie but Yū-nii said he wanted to show me off to his friends and he was using his puppy eyes, so how could I refuse??

Now I'm here sitting beside Yū-nii, listening to the music blaring in my headphones while reading.

Yū-nii was silently humming a tune and was on his phone.

We were both blurring out the chaos in the bus.

After some time we arrived at Tokyo then started unpacking the bus.

Then someone yelled towards Yū-nii who I was talking to while handing Ryu-San some bags.

"Noya!!!!! You finally made it! You guys took forever!!"

Yū-nii looked towards him and chuckled awkwardly.

"Sorry Shibayama.. We made a few stops before coming here.."

I continued handing Ryu-San bags while he dumped them on Tobio-San and Tada-Kun.

"Ryu-San! Stop dumping the bags I passed to you to Tobio-San and Tada-Kun! The mountain of bags will fa--"

I was cut off by the bags in Tadashi-San's hands fell leaving only some bags.

"Called it." I sighed

"Now, Now Norman. Go easy on him."

Said Yū-nii to me I just shook my head and went to find the others.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ☕︎

Shibayama stared at Noya and Norman communicating then asked,

"Who was that Noya? A new member?"

Noya chuckled as he shook his head telling the younger,

"No, I'll introduce him to y'all later. And explain. But for now I'm gonna help them move into the rooms!"

Shibayama nodded before bowing to Noya slightly then ran towards the liberos meeting place.

-After Karasuno Settled In-

Everyone was in the room waiting for Daichi's okay signal to go.

Daichi put the remaining bag into a corner and patted off the unrealistic dust on his hands as he turned towards the eager people in the room.

"Alright. You may go to your respective squa--"

Before Daichi could finish his sentence Noya grabbed Norman's hand and bolted out of the room who was followed by Suga and Kageyama who were dragging Gilda and Ray while Phil was being carried by Kageyama.