"Is my Wilby small right now? Is he my little gumball right now?"
"Mhm! An' also. I found a sheep!"

Wilbur proudly held it down to Dream's height and watched as he awed at it, pleasatly surprised at his baby's choice.

"Alright, now Dreamie's gonna get it for you, but you don't wanna reveal that you're little ok? Why do we do this?"
"Because of the mean people?"
"Correct little baby! So smart!"

Wilbur giggled as he felt Dream thread his arms through his hair and slightly tug him back to the cashier.

Wilbur was nicely oblivious to the predicament and Dream had an awkward smile on his face while putting the sheep in front of the cashier.

But the cashier looked mildly amused at the situation.

"It's completely fine dude, my friend regresses all the time,"

The cashier waved their worries off, goggles tilting slightly on his head.

A light flush accompanied Dream's smile as he huffed out a sigh of relief and began to make small talk while the cashier scolded the scanner for taking so long to scan the price tag.

Wilbur was feeling ditzy, content in his own little world.

"Alright, have fun with whatever ya'll do!"

The cashier smiled kindly at them while they walked out.

Dream's hand was latched onto Wilbur's and Wilbur was hugging the sheep tightly. Beyond pleased.

"Button, how 'bout we go home? Hm? We already have everything we need,"

Dream posed it as if it was a question but it was more of a notifying statement and Wilbur was happy to comply.

They walked out to their car, and usually Wilbur would be in front but now he was in the back.

Cramped up, a little bit uncomfortable, cuddling with the sheep. Falling asleep on the comfy cushioning.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝Back at home

Dream was now carrying Wilbur out of the car, it was an awkward angle since he had to juggle holding Wilbur and the sheep. He doesn't know why he didn't do two trips.

He placed him down in their bedroom, kissing his head delicately and hesitantly placing the sheep next to him, he doesn't know whether or not he will wake up little or big.

Now, he was tasked with carrying out the groceries they had previously gotten before going to the mall. Groaning to himself dramatically when he realized that he would have to put these all away.

Be an adult. They say
It's not that bad. They say.

It's not bad. . . it's horrific.

Dream made only one trip, because he is surprisingly strong for a minecraft youtuber and carefully placed them where they needed to be, being accompanied by Patches for about a few minutes.

Little did he know when he was just about down with the groceries, just packing the reusable bag away, Wilbur was awake.

Wilbur's happy mood was washed away when he woke up and realized that Dream wasn't with him. He wanted to cuddle with Dream.

He cuddled himself closer to the sheep, the sheep was his friend but the sheep wasn't as nice and cuddly as Dream. But it did smell like pine, so that was a plus.

He's going to find Dream!

He wobbled out of the bed and held 'Friend' close to his chest, using it as a little shield if any monsters come for him!

"Aww bunny, what're you doing out of bed?"

Dream asked, while he swooped him in his arms, barely breaking a sweat.

Dream may be shorter but he was much stronger than Wilbur.

"'m wanted to find you, wanted huggies,"

Wilbur whined, stuffing the sheep in Dream's face,

"Friend wants huggies too,"

Wilbur smiled when he saw Dreamie's shoulders shake with laughter, the richness of it spilling out.

"Well, you and Friend can have huggies, when we finish showering and cooking."
"But-but! That'll take soooo long!"

Wilbur whined, pressing his head at Friend's back and pushing against it.

"Well, that's the plan babes. We gotta do it,"

All that got was a pained whine from Wilbur.

Word Count: 1148

Part 2?