" did you watch how I threw it James?" I asked. He nodded.

" good now I want you to do it" I said sternly. He took the ball from my hands.

He took his stance which was surprisingly in the right position.

Hes learns fast.

And he threw the ball and threw it fucking far. To say I was amazed was an understatement.

" holy shit James. That's one of the best softball pitches I have seen in my entire life" I said flabbergasted

" really?" He asked

" hell yeah really. Jesus you are godly James potter" I said as I grabbed the ball from his hands.

" alright I want you all to wear gloves. I don't need you breaking your hand trying to catch a ball, and put the glove on whichever hand you write with. Okay Alice I want you on first it's over towards the right  of the field. Marlene I want you on second right in the middle of the field. Siruis I want you one third which if the left of the field right over there" I said as he ran to where I pointed to.

" what about me?" lily asked

" lils me and you are batters." I finished looking at their format.

" SIRUIS MOVE OVER TO YOUR RIGHT JUST A LITTLE BIT"I yelled as he did.

" NOW YOU GUYS NEED TO GIVE ME A MINUTE. ILL GET TO EACH OF YOU IN A SEC" I yelled. They all nodded.

I turned to lily "alright while I go over there and see if any of these goons can catch I want you to practice swinging the bat. You write with your right hand, so you'll be on the right side of the box. You see this box right here" I said pointing my finger to the little box I made.

" yeah" she replied

" you stay on the right of that box. Now all you need to do is his swing the bat that's all you need to do." I told her. She nodded. Assuming she understood I went to Siruis first.

" alright Siri I know you don't do quidditch so you certainly don't do softball but I have some faith in you, so I'm gonna throw this ball and I want you to try and catch it alright?" I asked

"Let's do it" he said

I brought my hand back and threw the ball and sure enough he caught it.

" okay great, now you can do lots with this ball once you get it. If it comes to you, you catch it. If I'm on third base and trying to go back to second you throw it second go it?" I asked him. He nodded his head so I went to Marlene.

Once I got finished explaining the concept to Marlene and Alice I went to James.

" alright if it's anyone I believe in the most right now it's you. Once I get over there to lily and I think she's alright I'll give you a thumbs up and you can throw the ball when your ready" I finished and patted him on the shoulder.

I ran to lily and turned her to me" alright lils lemme see what you got" I asked her. She too stance and swung the bat. It's not the best Ive seen but it's certainly not the worst.

" alright lils, take your stance and keep. Your. Eye. On. The. Ball" I whispered

I turned to James and gave him a thumbs up and he took his stance. He swung his arm around and released the ball from his grip.

The ball came towards lils and she hit it making it go towards third base. She ran towards first base and stayed there. I thinks she was just scared to steal second because she had a shot cause Siruis struggled there for minute but they did a fair play.