𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"We can't call Mami? maybe she wants to sing with us." Nano said as I brought the cake over to where he was sitting, setting it done in front of him with two plates and a fork. "She's really busy papi, I'm sorry." I apologized quickly, wanting to switch the topic as fast as possible before my phone rang. I sighed, rolling my eyes knowing that it was most likely Mattia checking up on me and Nano.

I went into my back pocket, grabbing my phone and pulling it out, getting confused when I saw my screen wasn't even turned on, if my phone wasn't ringing, who's was?

"Did you put a timer or something on your iPad?" I asked Nano, putting my phone down on the table and looking down at him, he shook his head, pushing his small glasses up his nose. I wrinkled my eyebrows, scrunching my face in confusion and listening closely for where the sound was coming from.

It wasn't until I searched the whole house, that I got close to the stairs, hearing the sound coming from upstairs in Mattia's room. God, he probably left his watch or alarm clock on, what a fucking idiot.

"When are we gonna cut the cake!?" Nano yelled, "Soon papi!" I replied, holding onto the stair railing and walking up the steps.

"Hurry back!" Nano said, making me laugh as I put a hand on Mattia's door handle, seeing it was locked and groaning, he's always so secretive. Dumbass. I went on my tippy toes, swiping my hand over the door edges to find a key or toothpick to pick the lock.

"Yes," I said as I felt a credit card, I grabbed it, going back to my regular position and starting the jam the corner of the credit card around in the lock, waiting for it to open already.

I felt the cold AC immediately hitting me in the face as the door opened, I forgot to mention that Mattia likes his room to be like Antarctica, like an igloo. I shivered, rubbing my arms to try to keep warm as I listened for the ringing, hearing the quiet vibration sounds coming from his desk. Does-does this weirdo have a vibrator...?

I made a disgusted face before reaching over to his drawer and putting my hand on the handle, pulling it open, and sighing in relief seeing it was a phone.

"Thank god," I said, wiping the light sweat off of my forehead and leaning my body weight on my knees. I looked back up, about to close the drawer before seeing it was a black phone case, a sticker of Travis Scott on the back. It was Robert's. I felt sick to my stomach, hesitating to grab it, then flipping it over. It was his mom...

His phone stopped ringing, showing me his lock screen which was a picture of him and his younger brother, god... "No, no, no," I mumbled, there were forty missed calls and more than one hundred texts from his mom and other family members. And a bunch of Snapchat and other social media notifications.

Everyone was probably so worried ever since he's gone missing. I turned the mute button on, flipping it back over in its original spot and quickly leaving Mattia's room door closed.

"Cake?" I heard Nano ask, I put a finger up, telling him to wait, "N-wa-wait." I stuttered, running to the bathroom, pushing the door open, and falling on my knees to the floor. Opening the toilet lid and puking my guts out. Gross.

‼️

"You found the phone in his drawer?" Kairi asked me, "Y-yes, I-I found it-it right there, I didn't-did-didn't know what to-t-to do." I sobbed, squeezing the bed sheets under me, tears streaming down my face, I tried my best to be quiet because Nano was asleep next to me. Mattia had gotten home a few hours ago and he was in his room, I could hear him on the phone with someone else though.

He could probably hear me crying, which made me even more embarrassed. "No Ale, it's okay. It's not your fault, you did the right thing, if he knew you knew that he still had the phone, he would be absolutely pissed. Your okay Ale, I promise, just breathe." He said, "I-I can-can't b-be here any-any mo-more, I wanna-wanna go, please-I wanna-please." I sobbed.

"I know Ale, I know. I'll figure it out." He promised me, my cries quieted into muffles as I put my hand over my mouth. I felt sick all over again.

"God, I-I can't stop throwing uh-up." I put a hand on my chest to stop the burning sensation that was all around, felt like heartburn, I only know that because my mom used to have it. There was silence on the other end of the phone, just hearing Kairi muttering curse words.

"Shit Ale," He said, sounding frustrated and a bit annoyed. "What? What-what did I-I do?" I asked, looking behind me at Nano who had his face scrunched up like he was having a bad dream, I rubbed his forehead, pushing his hair back. "When's-god-when's the last time you and Mattia had sex?" He asked.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to remember the day we did it.

"I-I dunno'...a while ago I think." I shrugged even though he couldn't see my movements.

"Ale...I don't-don't wanna scare you...but do you think-thing you could be...be preg—pregnant?" He asked, sounding breathless as the words left his mouth.

"Erm......I don't...maybe I don't know." I said, scratching my cheek, looking down at my stomach, I had some pudge but that's always been normal. But maybe I am. I'm just not sure. The doctor said it would be impossible...but here's Kairi telling me that it's a possibility...

‼️

ooH

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें