Home part 1

"Think I found a few candidates for our next gig." Dean said and took a sip of his coffee. "A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali. It's crew vanished. And we got some cattle mutilations in west Texas." He noticed Sam wasn't paying attention. "Hey!"

Sam looked up at him.

"Am I boring you with this hunting-evil stuff?" Dean questioned.

Ali giggled.

"No, I'm listening. Keep going."

Dean tapped his pencil against the desk.

"And here a Sacramento man shot himself in the head...three times." He held up three fingers, then started waving his hand in the air.

"Any of these things blowing up your skirt, pal?" Dean questioned.

"Wait, I've seen this." Sam said.

"Seen what?" Dean asked, Alison looked over at them.

Sam got up off the bed and walked over to his bag. He dug through it.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked his brother.

Sam pulled johns journal out and opened it, he searched through it until he found a picture.

He held up his drawing and the picture, comparing the two.

"Dean, I know where we have to go next." Sam said.

"Where?"

"Back home. Back to Kansas." Sam said.

Dean scoffed lightly.

"Okay, random. Where'd that come from?" He asked.

"All right, um...this photo was taken in front of our old house, right?" Sam asked walking to dean and setting the picture in front of him. "The house where mom died?"

Alison got up and ran over to see the picture.

"Yeah." Dean said looking up at Sam.

"It didn't burn down completely. They rebuilt it, right?" Sam asked.

"I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked him.

"Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy, but the people who live in our old house, I think they might be in danger."

"Why would you think that?"

"Uh...just, um...look, just— you got to trust me in this, okay?" Sam said getting up.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Trust you?" Dean asked getting up making Alison move over. "Come on man, that's weak, you got to give me a little bit more than that."

"I can't really explain it is all." Sam said.

"Well, tough. I'm not going anywhere until you do." Dean stated.

Sam sighed as he faced dean.

"I have these nightmares." Sam said.

"I've noticed." Dean said.

"And sometimes they come true."

"Come again?"

"Look, dean...I dreamt about Jessica's death for days before it happened." Sam explained.

"Sane people have weird dreams, man. I'm sure it's just a coincidence." Dean sat down.

"No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her in the ceiling, the fire, everything, and I didn't do anything 'cause I didn't believe it. And now I'm dreaming a that tree, our house, and some woman inside screaming for help. I mean, that's where it all started. This has to mean something." Sam said.