1 : Princess Yasmine

Beginne am Anfang

Crown princess kingdom of Pars, Yasmine

In return, she gave him a smile.

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ

'' You've never been easy on me since I asked you to teach me the way of the sword huh ? '' The princess was sitting on the outdoor staircase while the maids tend to her arms and feet bandaging any wounds or scrapes that were present .

'' Since your highness was the one who reached out I cannot disobey your orders but , to this day I'm still quite surprised . It seems it was only yesterday that an eleven-year-old asked me to teach her swordsmanship . I believe you're the only princess I countered wanting to learn . ''

Yasmine snickered in response just remembering the look on Vahriz's face , '' I still have a lot of improving , by the way, why did you not accompany my Lord father on his campaign , Vahriz ? ''

'' Safeguarding this palace is the duty I was assigned upon this occasion , It is not only Lusitania to the west , but Kingdoms to the east also have their eyes upon this city as well , so we mustn't let our guard down . ''

'' If you were so busy , you didn't have to show up if I was bothering you . '' The princess stood up and open her arms for the maids to drape on her purplish butterfly coat. The combination between simple training garments and a fine silk robe made the maids question her highness' sense of style but they did not mind.

This was her highness they were talking about. Her personality or the way she acted , So peculiar for a girl with such high status.

'' Your majesty will never be a bother to me , you can request me anytime and I shall come .''

The maids bowed as Vahriz signaled Yasmine to walk along the palace halls .

'' But I still think my swordsmanship hasn't gotten enough stronger than I wished . '' she lightly touches the small sword that is secured on her waist .

'' That is not true your majesty , I can see the improvement throughout the years , if I may say so '' he replied from behind as they kept walking , he glanced at the small bandages on her wrist and hands .

you've worked too hard

'' I see . . '' a sheepish grin formed unto the thirteen-year-old girl's lips .

it was a good idea I switched to using a small lightweight sword, it suites my body well

'' You have yet to embark on the battle the king requested you to come , if something may happen you are prepared . ''

'' The battle huh? ''

He noticed the change in her tone . '' Do not worry your highness , me and Daryun will be there ''

'' D-Daryun ? . ah . . yes . .''

Judging by how the way she spoke , Vahriz raised his eyebrow . '' . . Yasmine-hime .''

'' . . yes . ? ''

'' . . please tell me you have spoken to him about it . ''

She gave him a side glance along with a nervous smile , " well I thought I would tell him soon . . "

He sighs . Vahriz knew " soon " meant to her highness as maybe never or probably at the last second of nigh . He can just picture the look on his nephew's face–

Yasmine chuckled nervously , '' Well , I thought I should tell him on the exact day besides it's three years from now . . I didn't want him to worry so much ''