1 : Princess Yasmine

ACT I 

(Pars era, year 317 ) 

klank, klank

In the royal kingdom of Ectabana , in the palace courtyard to be specific. It was possible to discern the sounds of swords crossing . Two people looked almost as if they were dancing due to their movements . Swift and precise coming from the man but the child in question looked agitated dealing with such heavy blows .

'' right!''

'' Now above!''

'' Now middle! '' the tall white-bearded man commanded as he controlled his wooden sword with oppressed vigor.

Meanwhile his opponent. A silver-haired girl whose indigo orb was staring icily at him struggled against his attacks , defending where he appointed. Her small silver sword barely managed to block his heavy blows , Sweat was dripping on the side of her head . Her hands tremble from exhaustion ; Her body felt sore and was on the brink of collapsing .

'' Now, below ! '' she safeguarded his attack from hitting her legs , Her long tassel earrings swayed at her movement .

'' Now , above! ''

Both swords made contact , the girl's sword slanted above her face , her teeth gritted from annoyance . She tried her best to hold on to the sword as they clashed but , to no luck , the older guy was too heavy that it made the grip on her sword loosen . Noticing this , the man gave it a final blow causing her small sword to fly and making the girl drop to the ground.

thump

She sighs softly and her aching limbs ceased. The girl glances up with a mocking-like smile . The right side of her eye was covered with an elegant eyepatch while the other indigo orb playfully glared .

'' you are terrible Vahriz, using a move like that on me . '' voice soft but firm like nothing can ever taint that determination .

Supreme general Kingdom of pars , Vahriz

He chuckles , '' such riffling moves would never be considered a maneuver , They were merely fundamental sword strokes . ''

He then knelt down and bowed his head to her , '' However , if you do not cultivate those fundamentals , you will be powerless . Hone those fundamentals , Yasmine-Hime .'' Vahriz glanced at the child whose neck-length hair swayed by the sudden breeze .