on your knees, right now (young remus)

cw:
bj, degrading nicknames

y/n pov:

I scramble together my notes, wich consist to 90% of doodles as Mcgonagall gives us the homework for the next week. I listen with one ear, but the feeling of someone staring at me is putting my mind in a different place. I know exactly who this specific someone is who hasn't took his eyes off of me for the past 30 minutes. Not that I mind though. It is remus and if he wasn't seated two rows behind me, I'd be staring back, just as desperate.

Students start to get up, the quiet murmuring is getting louder as they are leaving the classroom. I finished gathering up my stuff and turn to Marlene, thinking I'll have to come up with an excuse for why I won't go to our next class with her, but she is already talking to dorcas, so I turn again, my eyes seeking remus.
It doesn't take long to find him, that fucker is bloody tall. I grin at the scene before me: Sirius rambling about something I can't understand in the trouble of students still leaving all around us and remus trying to look like he listens, altough he obviously doesn't hear a single word of sirius'. He's looking right at me, a smirk sneaking on his lips as his eyes meet mine.
Suggestively I press my tongue against my inner cheek, indicating him fucking my mouth. He raises his eyebrows as if he doesn't get what I mean, but  it's perfectly clear he does, so I just roll my eyes turn and walk away. He is not gonna be happy about that move, but maybe that's what I want.

I made it through half the hallway before I a hand grips my wrist harshly. I was expecting this, so I don't give him the satisfaction of a reaction. "you are really asking me to destroy that pretty face of yours." he whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending goosebumbs all over my body. I finally look at him, a confident smirk plastered on my face. "I don't know what you mean."
He doesn't answer but his grip on my wrist tightens and I can hear his breath growing faster.
There are still students all around, but in the chaos nobody noticed us slipping away in the broom closet. I don't know why, but hogwarts has a shit ton of those, half of them empty.

The next second I find myself pressed against a cold wall, it's quite dark, the only source of light being a dusty little window. As cold as the stone is on my back, as hot is remus body he presses against me. His right hand snatches to my throat, squeezing it just enough to get me light headed. I look up to him with the best innocent expression I can manage. His jaw is clenched, his eyes narrowed. He really is mad and I love it more than I should. He is hovering over me, his lips inches apart from mine. I move forward to close the gap, but he tightens his grip on my throat to hold me back. I let out a strangeled whimper of desperation, growing impatient about finally getting what I need so bad. A smug smile creeps on remus face, "so desperate for me, teasing me in public like a whore. That's what you are isn't it? A fucking whore for me" he says, his voice raspy, almost a whisper. I stay quiet, knowing well enough that I'm digging my own grave right now.
"oh little one, you're gonna regret this." his threat only turns me on even more, so I let my last chance on mercy from his side go by keeping my mouth shut. And I was right: "On your knees, right now." he demands, voice stern. I am about to obey, but he is faster, pushing me down with his hand wich is still resting on my throat.
My bare knees meet the ground, his crotch on the exact same height as my face. Remus hands left my throat and are now working on his belt. Calling me desperate but can't even wait for me to unbuckle his belt, I think to myself.
It took him seconds to strip his pants down, his rock hard and a bit intimidating cock springing free. I stick my tongue out, licking his dick like a lollipop, up to his tip, where I swirl it over his slit. Hearing a low moan from him, I look up, meeting his eyes wich are dark with desire. "Enough teasing baby, we're doing it my way now." He says, as his hands move to cup my head pushing me down on his cock. Unprepared as I am I gag, but he doesn't care, pushing me down until my nose meets his pelvis, taking all of him. "Oh god, you feel amazing, taking me so good." he rambles on, loosing his grip a little so I can move back, gasping for air. But this doesn't last long, as soon as I took a breath, he pushes himself back in, starting to slowly fuck my face. I should hate this, I should hate him for using me like a fuck toy, but I love it. I don't mind the tears that start to stream down my face as his rhythm fastens. I love being at his mercy and he knows it. His head falls back, moans escpaping him. His thrusts are harsh now, hitting my throat over and over again. "you're doing so good, darling." he praises "letting me use you like the good slut you are. My slut." I moan around him as his words, feeling his cock twitching at the sensation it sends through him. If possible his pace even increases and I just hope I will be able to talk tomorrow. "Look at me" he demands. I obey and meet his eyes as he pulls me of his dick. My swollen lips in a pout I  stare at him, waiting for further instruction. Sometimes it is almost embarassing what a submissive I am. Remus seems to love it tho. Rubbing my cheek gently, he says "open your mouth for me, love." in a voice, softer than before but still dominant. I open my mouth again, expecting him to push his cock back in, but to my surprise he slightly bows down, smirking at me. He takes his time with collecting a good deal of saliva before he spits in my mouth. Again, this shouldn't turn me on that much, but I can feel my arousal starting to fucking drip down my thights and he hasn't even touched me yet. He closes my mouth with his hand and I swallow his spit, sticking my tongue out again to prove it. "That's my good girl." remus commands, tapping is dick on my tongue a few times, before shoving himself back in. I loosen my jaw as he starts thrusting again, picking up the pace up with every push. I'm sure I look like a fucking mess at this point, but I couldn't care less, the moans escaping him are worth anything.
After fucking me for another one or two minutes he stumbles out "fu-fuck I'm gonna come."  I hum in appreciation, sending him over the edge. Pushing the entirity of his cock down my throat one more time he holds me there, nose pressed against his lower abdomen as he empties himself in me. His grip around my head loosens and I release him with a pop. I stick my tongue out and clean the mess of saliva and cum. Once he's tucked back in his trousers he pulls me up by my hair, wich he was stroking as I took care of him. As soon as I'm standing he kisses me, his tongue invading my mouth, tasting himself on me. I moan against his lips as his hand slips down to my dripping wet pussy. I am wearing a skirt, so he just has to push my damb panties out of the way to feel me. He grins in the kiss as slids one of his fingers up my slit. "So wet for me" he whispers hotly. I just moan in response, my  hips bucking in his hand, begging him to give me what I need. "Too bad we don't have time for that." I can hear in his voice how my he loves leaving me on edge like that. "No, no, please", I beg him. He can't leave me like that. His hand leaving my core, he smirks at me and I know there's no way I'm gonna come in the next minutes. "Later" he promises, wich isn't much of a relief and he knows it. I glare at him, as he starts to fix my appearance, acting completely unbothered.
Apparently he is finished, because his hand gently grabs my cheek and he leans in to whisper in my ear "I'm gonna destroy that pussy of yours tonight, take my word for that." With that remus turns around and leaves the broom closet.
Just now I notice he didn't put a silencing charm.

I need holy water lmaooo
Anyways sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes lol