How Magic Holds Pt.1

Everywar starts quietly but mine started with 'Grace summerfield' she was the first to die the first in my class atleast . A month later half my class was dead I didn't know why I wasnt . Scientist had just givin a name for this mysterious disease They called it "I.A.A.N " everybody was talking about it it was on every channel every tv it was every were They said there will be no end to this disease is and more than 90 american kids had been dead.Kids every were dying but the ones that survived they had power no power that anybody else knew The presedent talked about what we could do but he didnt even know what really to do his own son was a suvivor they let them test on him just to find the cure. Not even a week goes bye they started gathering  up all the kids they could find and put them in camps . I sat in my bed scared i might be next i ran to my parnets room an when i touched my mom I zapped i was so scared i ran back to my room. when i woke up to get breakfast my mom forgot who i was she locked me in the garage and wait for the goverment to come next thing you know im on a bus to the camps.It was the begining the goverment wasnt scared of what happen to the dead kids they were scared of us they hand guns everywere dogs and lasers nobody could run. As we got off the bus a boy tried to run he got hit in the face with a gun and all i saw next was him look an the guards eyes he made her shoot her self . The guards started screaming hes a red ! shoot him the hurried us up to see a docter the seperated us by colors. greens are smart but safe blues had telekinesis they could move things with there minds golds can make electricity the last 2 colors red and oranges are very rare but are killed on sight. He scanned my brain to see what power i had I was a orange the most dangerous he was gonna kill me i ran to the door . I grabbed his hand an told him im a green an he cant tell anybody for over a couple years i lied but it kept me safe . Greens have to take a special test but i failed this time they scanned my brain and found out what i was i ran a docter helped me we got in the car and drove she gave me a neck lace if i ever needed help she would be able to track me they gave me clothes and told me to go into the store an change but i heared them say were gonna take her to them I ran Then i saw her a girl she was a gold i folowed her and to a van i begged her to let me in and she did.