"Oh?" Yoon-ah challenged, a teasing smirk making its way on her face. "It turns out you know how to make one after all."

"I know you think I'm dumb," Seojun shook his head as he stepped closer to the girl. "But I have a lot of hidden talents you are not aware of."

The sight of Seojun's smug grin made Yoon-ah shove him aside playfully. "Han Seojun, you're disgusting!!!"

"I didn't even say a word," Seojun chuckled, watching the girl out of the corner of his eyes as she dug into her ice cream, her careless and indifferent attitude towards life returning quickly. 

He pointed at the cup in her hand and asked, "Do you like it?". 

Yoon-ah nodded. "This is my favorite flavor."

"How about strawberry? Don't you like it?" 

"Actually," Yoon-ah smiled sheepishly. "Strawberry, it's not my favorite flavor- by a huge margin.."

"What?" Seojun exclaimed, his eyes widening. "Then why did you accept that strawberry milkshake I bought you?" 

"It's the thought that counts," Yoon-ah grinned, suddenly regretting that she brought up the topic. Seojun's face dropped, as he recalled the time when he had given Yoon-ah the strawberry milkshake for holding her back during lunch. 

"Try it, it's amazing," the brunette gushed in an attempt to distract him, reaching out to Seojun and offering him a small bite of her ice cream.

Seojun felt a warm glow spread across his chest when he saw Yoon-ah's eyes glimmer with childlike excitement as she looked up at him, ice cream in hand. Grinning, he swallowed a massive mouthful of the girl's ice cream all at once.

It was, however, one bite too big. While Seojun gasped aloud, struggling with a numbing sensation in his mouth, Yoon-ah looked up in horror, glowering at him.

"I asked you to try it. Not to eat half of my ice cream," she exclaimed, pointing the spoon at him accusingly.

"Sure sure," Seojun scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "I could have died of brain freeze, but all you care about is that I ate half your ice cream?" 

"Yes?"

"Some friend I have," the boy grumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes as he picked at his ice cream cup. However, the ice cream's taste finally registered in his mind, making his eyes pop open wide.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "That was amazing!!"

"You should have listened to me when I asked you to buy it for yourself as well," Yoon-ah, taking a bite out of her ice cream, scolded the boy with a superior look on her face. However, the sparkly-eyed boy continued to look at the girl.

Seojun struggled to contain his laughter as he watched horror dawn upon Yoon-ah's face. Her eyes widening, she turned to look at him with dread-filled eyes. 

"No."

"Oh yes."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me..." Seojun grinned, reaching out to grab the cup from Yoon-ah. 

"Hell no!" Yoon-ah shrieked, grabbing her bags from a bench and bolting for the sidewalk.

"If I catch you, the ice cream is mine," Seojun called out.

"You're on!"

The boy had no trouble at all catching hold of the brunette within moments, in part because of his long legs. The expression of triumph on Seojun's face was apparent as he held onto her with one arm wrapped around her stomach while Yoon-ah struggled to get out of his grasp.