Cringy Chemistry

⚠ WARNING! Exactly what the title says! ⚠ Also, I know this wouldn't actually happen but it's a fiction book!

Sophie's POV:

Today was the big Science exam day. Me and Keefe studied all night for this test and the whole morning too. So I swear if I fail this I'm gonna freak. (Ik how you feel Sophie!) I ate my breakfast and drove to school to take my math test in first period. Second period was history. We didn't have to take the test Keefe was taking until next week so we're good. Third period was English, fourth period was my french class, and then lunch where I studied for the Chemistry Exam, and finally 5th period where I met up with Keefe for the partner's quiz. 

We filled out the papers on how to do the experiment (Mostly Keefe filled it out and I helped every once in a while.) and then we got our equipment ready to do the actual experiment. Keefe got all the materials ready and I put up our Test tube things (whatever they're called) and got our gloves, goggles, and lab coats. Keefe started mixing the chemicals in the vile things and I decided I wanted to help! 😐 

(Sophie I swear...🙄) I added in a green chemical to mine and a blue one to....well it was supposed to go in mine but....I.....tripped. I dropped it on the counter and it splashed into the viles. Keefe noticed it a second too late. "NO! Sophie! That wasn't supposed to go in til the end-" 

KABOOM! 

It made a mess. Not a big one, but to our table. Then it started bubbling and little bubble-looking hearts came from both viles. They started surrounding us and our table, it was weird/crazy! I looked at Keefe and he looked at me and then...we started laughing. Not like light giggle laughing but like full-on snorting and hurting lungs laughing. The teacher noticed us and started to glare but then she noticed our "Amazing" creation and just smiled. We ended up getting an 80% on it because we tried and made something she'd never seen before. But we mostly got the credit from our paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! Another pretty short chapter. But I'm pretty sure that's still two in one week! So....yaaay? I'll try to make the chapters bigger. Would you rather I make like 6 really long chapters and end the story or put more short chapters like this one? Which would be like maybe 12. I might have to go with the first but what do you think?

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃