What?? that would be uncomfortable baby.

I want to while she is behind them.

Just back off. you wench deemed Gulf.
Gulf don't understand why she is still gluing with Mew when he definitely expressed that who is important for him.

Mew launched carrying Gulf with the position where his are legs cupped on Mew's waistline, arms ring around the neck.

Mew took support by attaching Gulf back on the door and push the dick on the loose rim and forth- back ruthlessly on the pounding door.

Yes...daddy...hit me..their...yes...more... outcry Gulf by fun and keep squeezing Mew's ass.

Baby...aaahhh...mmmm...I like being inside you... groan, Mew.

This is what he like most in Gulf, the thrill or something unusual he too yearned as like Mew.

Gulf is looking damn attractive right now in this tight circumstance.

Mew!! You are there.
I heard those noises I know what are they.
please open the door squealed Aan but neither did Gulf nor do Mew is paying attention to her and both enjoy the sex.

Also, they don't care bcz the whole floor only belongs to Mew and only a few people are allowed on that floor.

Mew bites Gulf's lips and both ooze.

A few sec later the door pounding got stopped but they did not stop, they did another course on Gulf's desk.

Let's go and get fresh up utter Mew and took Gulf to the washroom.

Gulf came out first and bustled toward the door and slowly open it to peep outside.

What are you doing? Queried Mew while attaching his cheeks with Gulf's cheeks and peeked.

Oh god, you scared me. I was looking is she gone or still here.

Why could she still be after what we did?

So do you care? claimed Gulf with glare.

Hmmm...very pretty, you are when you get jealous pronounced Mew and seized his sexy waist and arrested him in his embrace.

Gulf rests his back on Mew's chest on the couch and wiggles with Mew's finger.

Gulf: I don't like when you avoid me.

Mew: I went for some important work and Isn't that what you want, you even ask me to disappear.
So I gave you some space.

Mew mope with the statement.

Gulf: wow what an obedient Daddy I have.

Gulf turned face to face.

Gulf: I hate space in between us and I believe in you.

Mew: (leer) hmmm.

Gulf: I am sorry. I shouldn't have behaved rudely and alleged you without knowing the truth.

Gulf shed tears with his Bambi's eyes.

Mew: (panicked) No don't say sorry and I hate those tears in your eyes.
For the fact I did take advantage of the situation to keep you with me and that explains your behavior toward me.

Gulf: but I...

Mew: sshhh..do you trust me?

Gulf stayed hushed.

Mew: tell me. at least now do you trust me?

Gulf caressed his face and stated yes I do.

Mew: just don't do anything and wait I will fix everything.