𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼 𝟱'☀︎︎

Tyrek's POV

I walked to my register only to be surprised to see the same girl who was with Devon the other day. I looked at her and she looked at me and chuckled and said, "I'm sorry. Devon told me I would be working here I guess your on stacking?" I fucking hate stacking because i hate labor. I mean mugged her before I walked to the back of the store to Devon's office.

"Why is there some female standing at my register. Saying im on stacking?" I was clearly pissed and he could tell. He took a long breath before he said, "That female is my younger sister. I told her she would be stacking so I dont know why she isn't listening." I walked up towards Devon and smiled. "Thank you."

He looked at me with a sly look and rubbed his face and licked his lips before he mumbled something under his lips. "Did you say sumn devon?" He shaked his head no and I walked out the room back to the front where I told the girl what Devon said and she said, "Devon must like your skinny ass. What a gay ass nigga you aint even cute" she walked past me making us bump shoulders and i rolled my eyes slightly thinking about what she said.

A couple hours into my shift Chris texted me.

1 hour ago- Chrissy🙎🏿‍♂️
Hey ma. Where u at im trynna bring you lunch.

I slightly thought to myself should I tell him? I just got on my lunch break.. and im HUNGRY..

Me
Im at lowes my first job. If you aren't near or dont wanna get me anything dont come. Wtv your hungry for you can get me.

Chrissy🙎🏿‍♂️
igh im coming be around in 10 minutes.

It was five minutes past and i was close to text him where tf is he. Like mane im hungry df. I heard my phone ding and it was him. PERFECT timing.

Chrissy🙎🏿‍♂️
I'm in front right now ma. Come around so i can give you your food.

I got up fast asf walking to the front and saw chrissy in his car and i ran to it telling him Hi and quickly reaching in the car for the food and he snatched it back. I looked at him and said, "WTF MY FOOD!" I put my body in the window and he started rolling it up and i yanked myself back. "That hurt yk." He said, "I dont care you were acting like a wild animal." "Mmcht, can I just have my food now?" He looked at me wit a sly smile and said, "walk over to my side and gimme a kiss den u can have your food." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from the car. He yelled "ITS JUST ONE KISS MA" .. my stomach was sayin... 'bitch go get det damn food'

I turned around and walked over and he pulled his window down and I kissed him on his cheek and he snatched the food back and said, "Lips ma." I quickly pecked him on the lips and he licked dem and handed my food. "Thank you damn. U so fuckin difficult." He ignored me and grab me again and kissed me longer. I stepped back stunned and he said , "Igh ma i gotta go Imma text you later igh?" I nodded my head slowly and his engine vroomed back and he pulled off and I slowly went in and saw Devon quickly turn his back and walk away fast. I caught up and tapped his shoulder. "Devon Excuse me?" He turned around his knuckles were red like he was clenching them.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Yes?" I looked at him and opened my mouth and all of a sudden i said, "Were you Jealous of what you saw?" He looked stunned and looked at the floor like I knew I caught him. He ignored me and walked away faster and I jus stood there and ate my fries.

Shift is over.

Chrissy🙎🏿‍♂️
Aye ma. Im trynna bring you over somewhere tonight. You can bring yo luh daughter. Imma pick u up at 9.

I was deadass thinking how tf this nigga goin tell me that he goin pick me up and not gimme an option.

Me
Ion een get a option huh? Imma put on some casual clothes sooo u bet not come for me

Chrissy🙎🏿‍♂️
Igh ma. Its a causal outting soo its coo.

I left him on read and slowly walked out the doors of lowes and walked home. I sensed someone behind me. Then they tapped my shoulder and it was Jason. I jumped and pulled out my tazer fast asf. He put his hands up and I looked at him sideways. He said, "Damn I knew det was u wit ass that ass. Buh damn you trynna have a nigga crippled" I shake my head and put the tazer up. And said, "Well hey Jason. Uh do you need something?" He put his hands in his pockets and shook his head no and said, "You dont really text me much so yk.. but I didnt think I would run into you here." I said, "I work here soo.. im just getting off and why would I continue to text someone who has a girlfriend?" He looked at me and took his hands out his pocket and licked his lips and said.

"Me and her broke up. I caught her cheating wit some bitch ass nigga." I shaped my mouth inna O and shook my head up and down slowly. I told him, "Well Jason I needa go and start walking right now.." He looked at me confused. "Walk?" I shook my head and said, "Yeah walk.. ion gotta car well I cant afford it at the moment." He grabbed my hand and took me to this Beautiful black with white rims Audi. And told me to get in which I listened and he told me to tell him where i Lived.. "123 Sesamee Streetz purr bam" he shook his head up and down and I put on my seat belt and he drove to the apartment place..

I was kinda embarrassed by it.. but it works I said, "Well byee Jason thanks for the ride babez" he said, "Your welcome bby" i closed the door and walked away 'bby?' .. I aint finna think about that boy right now.. I walked in the apartment and Presephony immediately came and gave me a big hug and I took it and told her. "We're going out somewhere later tonight so pick your outfit."

—————————-

Heyyy guys this was 1115 words lool hope it makes up for all the wait and stuff.. the next chapter will try and be as long as this which will be like the luh date or wtv jus dw there will be plot twists😩😩😩