𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Start from the beginning

Draco set down the glass of water, leaning back in his seat and looking straight ahead—away from Clementia.

"It's not a family vacation."

"And you're far from interesting." He muttered bluntly.

Clementia scoffed. "Was I the one who suggested that I spend a week in this cold and empty hole of a house you have?"

"That doesn't make you interesting. Interaction wasn't in the deal."

Although his eyes weren't on her and his voice was emptier than usual, Clementia noticed that Draco has stopped eating and was more vigilant than he was earlier.

"Interaction, huh?" Her tone started to get higher and louder. "But you say you'll fuck me if I do what you want."

His lips curled in irritation. "You did what I first ordered, you're spending a week in my house." He tilted his head to the direction of the girl.

She was taken aback, she did not expect this answer. "You're not kidding anyone, Malfoy. We all know you would still fuck me even if I didn't do your silly requests!"

Draco let out a chuckle.

"And what if I won't, Bass? What makes you think you're even worth looking at?"

"It doesn't take a genius to know when someone wants you." Clementia argued.

In a way, she was also fooling herself. She wouldn't be here if she despised Draco—or his touch.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I don't want you." He snarled, adding strong emphasis on each word.

"Really?" She stood up, slamming her hand on the wooden table. "Wanna bet?"

"Fuck bets." He had enough. Draco stood up from his seat and used his arm to slide everything off the table, the glass cups and plates shattering and spilling on the ground. Not even a flinch coming from the boy, he gripped Clementia's waist tightly and pinned her down on the dinner table, making her lay her back on the hard wood.

A gasp came from her mouth as he did, watching him tower upon her as she was still in shock.

She expected an angry reaction from Draco—but not one that included smashing his mother's thousand-galleon porcelain plates in such a quick movement.

The look in his eyes were even darker than before; he looked like he was ready to break more things just to stop another upcoming argument that never seemed to have an end.

He looked like he was ready to do anything, just to watch the girl crumble in pleasure and regret every foul word she threw at him—to remind her that it was her that fell on her knees with a single touch of his hand.

"Draco- the elves," She stuttered, worried someone would find them.

"They only come at my command," He replied, his minty breath fanning her face. His lips were lightly touching hers, giving the lightest contact to each other.

"And so will you."

"Do you understand?" He hissed, raising his eyebrows subtly. His grey eyes looked intently into her, melting her slowly under his scorching gaze. "Want? Who bloody cares about what I want,"

"Let's talk about what I fucking need."

Clementia swiftly raised her head and closed the distance between them.

Draco kissed back, harder. Both practically devoured each other, tongues tying with each other as Clementia's hands crawled to his neck to pull him closer. Draco pressed his body against hers, emitting a light moan from the other.