01

"Ready for your first day Kei-chan?" Keina nodded. After an accident that happened to her family 6 months ago and made her lose her parents, Keina moved to Miyagi and lived with her cousin's family. 

Keina's POV

It's been just a year since I moved out to Tokyo because of my parents' business. Then suddenly they gone and the only family I have is Koshi-nii and his parents. My mom's family is lived on US, and I'm not interested in living abroad for now. 

We walked to my new school, Karasuno High. Koshi-nii took me to the teacher's room before he went to his class. 

"My name is Sugawara Keina. I'm from Tokyo. Nice to meet you."

In the lunchtime, some of my new friends asked me if I have family relation with Kōshi-nii, they called him Suga-san or Suga senpai. He is quite famous huh?

"Yes, Kōshi-nii is my cousin from my dad's family." 

Keina's POV end

*

Keina walked through the hallway and go to the gymnasium as she knows that his cousin would be there to practice.

"Kōshi-nii!" She called Sugawara and greeted the other third-year members that she knew. Then Sugawara introduced Keina to the others. 

"Woah, I don't know that you have pretty sister Suga-san. But still, Kiyoko-san is the prettiest." Said the one member who had shaved head. 'He looks like Yama.' Keina thought as she remembered one of her friends from her previous school.

"Ah, why didn't Tobio and the other student come in?" Keina asked. 

"You know Kageyama?" The shaved head named Tanaka asked her. Keina nodded, "He is my junior from my junior high." Notice his confused face she added, "Ah... I'm from Kitagawa Daichi junior high." Then Sugawara told her the story and Keina nodded as she kind of understood the situation.

The next morning, Keina woke up early and found out her brother was already going to school. "Morning practice huh?" 

"Kei-chan, can you bring the bento for Kōshi?" Her aunt asked. "Sure aunty. I'm leaving." Keina said before she left the house. 

*

"Kōshi-nii, can I eat lunch with you?" Keina asked as she gave the bento for Sugawara. His brother laughed and ruffled her hair, "Of course you can. I'll be in the gymnasium because Hinata asked me to teach volleyball."

"Hinata?"

"Ah, he is the first-year student that you saw yesterday." 

"The one who with Tobio?" She asked.

"Hmm." 

In the lunchtime, Keina eat her bento while watching her brother and Hinata practice. Sometimes she takes their photo with her phone. One of her hobbies is photography. On her junior high and in previous school, she joined the photography club and being a school magazine crew. Unfortunately, Karasuno didn't have the same club, so she didn't join any club for now.

"So, have you decided to join any club?" Sugawara asked Keina as they walked through the hallway after lunchtime.

"I don't know."

Sugawara smiled. He knows that Keina really loved photography since she was a kid and the photography club from her previous school helped her to get through her tough times after the accident. 

"How about being our manager?" Keina looked at Sugawara with a confused face. "I know it's different with photography club, but I think you can take a lot of photos and post on your blog or something?" 

"How about Kiyoko-san?" 

"We are third-year student Keina. One of the reasons I offered you this position is because of this." 

*

After school ended, Keina met with Kiyoko and told her about Sugawara's offer of becoming a volleyball club manager.

"Although I don't know much about being a manager, I do know one or two things about volleyball because in my previous school sometimes I covered volleyball activities for our school magazine."

Kiyoko smiled. "Sure, you can be our manager." 

Then they walked to the gymnasium together to announce their new managers to the other members. "Ah... Kiyoko-san, can I take a photo from the volleyball club? Only for a few times." Keina asked for permission. 

Kiyoko nodded. "As long as you didn't neglect your duty as manager, it's okay. I heard from your brother that photography helped you a lot." 

*

Keina sighed as she heard Tsukishima try to provoke Kageyama and the others. But then she chuckled when she looked at Tanaka's response. 

"Why Kei-chan?" Sugawara asked. 

"He really looks like Yama." 

"Yama?"

Keina nodded, "Hmm. He is one of the volleyball club members from my previous school."

"Ah, where is your previous school Keina-san?" Kiyoko, who stands beside her, asked. 

Keina gave her little smile before answering, "Nekoma."

*

"Let's take a photo!" Keina shouted as she took out her camera. 

"Eh?" The other members look confused. Keina set the camera and tripod while Sugawara explained her hobbies about photography. 

Daichi smiled, "Okay. Let's take a photo." Keina looked so happy as she heard the captain's approval and took their photo. After that, some of them take a break while Keina praised Hinata and Kageyama.

"Shō-chan! You look so cool! I took a lot of your photo!" 

"Eh? Shō-chan?" Hinata looks confused.

"Ah! Sorry, I can't call you that?" Keina asked. Hinata shook his head. 

Keina laughed at Hinata's response then said, "Ah... I'm Sugawara Keina. I'm Kōshi-nii's cousin and volleyball club's new manager from second-year." Then, she looked at Kageyama. "You are getting taller Tobio-chan."

Kageyama looks confused and that makes Keina sigh. "How rude are you forgetting your pretty senpai from junior high. Ah... guess I'm not that pretty anymore."

"There, there. Don't be so dramatic Keina." Sugawara interrupted.

"Ah... sorry Keina-san."

Keina looks happy, "Ah... you remembered me?" Kageyama nodded, "Yes... You are his girlfriend." Keina looked annoyed hearing Kageyama's words. "Ex-girlfriend. Although I don't even know if I can say that I am his ex." 

"Who?" Sugawara asked. 

Before Keina or Kageyama gave the answer, Takeda sensei ran into the gymnasium and announced that they will have a practice match with Aoba Johsai. 

'Aoba Johsai?' Keina thought. 

*

"Kōshi-nii. Are you sure you're fine with that?" Keina asked her brother as they walked to their house. From the announcement about their practice match, they know that Aoba Johsai wanted Kageyama to be setter for a whole game.

"Actually, no. But as I said before, this is a good chance for us." Keina sighed.

They walked in silence until Sugawara asked Keina about her conversations with Kageyama at the gymnasium.

"Eh?" Keina sounds nervous.

"So? Who is the person who made my little sister cry on my graduation day?" He asked again. He never forgets the moment when Keina cried so hard on his graduation from junior high. 

"O... Oikawa," Keina whispered. Sugawara didn't hear that and asked again. 

"Tsk." Keina clicked her tongue annoyedly. "Oikawa Tōru." She almost yelled. 

"What?!"