05

"Do you hate me?" Oikawa asked while he looks up to the sky.

Keina coughed hard. "Huh?"

'Seriously... what happened to him? Should I call Hajime?' Her inner asked herself. Keina looked at Oikawa and asked, "What happened to you? Suddenly asking a weird question."

Oikawa turned to her and smiled. "You really hate that nickname, huh?" 

"Eh?" Keina looks confused.

Oikawa chuckled, "You didn't respond to me when I called you with 'Baby Kei'. So, I think that because you hate me, or you didn't like that nickname."

"Kōshi-nii's right. I must talk to you." Keina whispered. "Ah... so, the other setter from Karasuno is your cousin?" 

"Eh?"

Oikawa smiled. "He has the same last name as yours. That's why I know. And I remembered that you've told me about your cousin when we were in junior high." Keina didn't respond to it. Oikawa sighed, then he stood up, and decided to leave.

"Yes, Kōshi-nii is my cousin." Keina took a deep breath before she said, "I don't hate you... and I don't hate that nickname."

Oikawa sat on the swing again and let Keina continue her words.

"I... I never hate you, Tōru. If I hate you, I'll never watch your matches. I just... I hate the moment when you said you didn't have a girlfriend. I hate myself because I hate that moment. I don't know if I can say that we're dating at that time. But you called me by that nickname, and sometimes you treat me differently from other girls...."

Keina didn't continue her words as she noticed that Oikawa was standing in front of her. She looked up and saw his smile. 

"Now I know why Iwa-chan told me that I was insensitive. Even I never think about other things beside volleyball." 

Keina tilted her head as she confused with his words.

"I'm sorry, Baby Kei. Sorry, that I made you think like that. I just loved volleyball, and I think you know the time when I almost attacked Tobio...."

"I know... and you have a nosebleed." Keina cut his words.

Oikawa chuckled. "But I like you... at that time, the only girl who knows me like Iwa-chan knows me, is you. The girl who never absence to give me encouragement before the match. But suddenly you become distant after I graduated. At first, I thought that because you are being third year, and you should focus on your study. But then, I never find you from the court again. The next time I asked Iwa-chan about you, you already moved to Tokyo."

Keina stunned. She lost her words. 'Tōru... likes me?' 

"Sometimes people ask me if you are my girlfriend. But... because I never confess, I just replied with 'does it look like that?'. I'm too focused on volleyball that I can't confess to you, as I'm afraid that I'll never be a good boyfriend. But... I still like you. That's why I still called you Baby Kei."

Oikawa bent and gave a kiss on Keina's forehead. "Eh?"

"I like you, Keina... can I be your boyfriend and call you Baby Kei?" He asked.

*

"So, are you stalking me?" Keina asked Tōru as they walked while holding hands. "Huh? Baby Kei, I don't even know where your house, and you asked me that question?"

Keina giggled. "So, the universe really destined us?" Oikawa smiled and shrugged. 

"But now I hate you because you make my school lose the match." 

"But... you cheered me on the night before the match." 

Keina side eyed him then sighed. "Yeah... my fault. But after I cheered for you, you still missed that one serve. Why is that happened Oikawa-san?" 

"Eh... That's..." Oikawa looks flustered.

"You thought about Shiratorizawa?" She asked and Oikawa nodded. Keina knows the story about Oikawa and one of the Shiratorizawa's volleyball club members from Iwaizumi.

Shortly after, they arrived at Sugawara's house. 

"This is where I live now." Keina said as she let go of her hands. "I'll go inside first..." Oikawa grabbed her hands and gave her his phone. Keina looked at him with her confused face. 

"Give me your number. How can a boyfriend not have his girlfriend's number?" Keina smiled and take his phone then dialed her number. 

"This is my number. I didn't take my phone, so I'm gonna save yours later." She said as she gave back the phone. 

"Ah..." Keina remembered something and approached Oikawa. She cupped his face and smiled. "Be careful. Save your energy for tomorrow. You can do it, Tōru." Then she kissed his cheek. 

"I'll go inside. See you soon." 

*

Keina sighed again. No matter how many times she sighed, she was still not sure about her decision. Today, she didn't go to school and Sugawara thought that she's gonna watch Oikawa's match. Little did he know Keina went to Tokyo. Of course, she's already told her aunty and uncle, but she asked them not to tell her cousin for now.

'JS Magazine'

Keina looked at the name of the building in front of her. Before the tournament, Keina got an email from the magazine company in Tokyo that they were interested in her blog and wanted to recruit her. At first, she ignored it because she was afraid that it was a fraud. Then one of her parents' friends called her and asked about the email. Turns out that they have some connection with JS Magazine.

Now here she is. She is going to accept the offer. Even though she's still not sure because she is the manager of the volleyball team. But her uncle encourages her to try this opportunity as he knows that Keina really loves photography and somehow, she is interested in journalism. 

*

Days later.

"I'm sorry, Kiyoko-san." Keina said as she bowed to her senior. 

Kiyoko smiled. "You followed your dream, why apologize?" Keina looked at her. "It's okay Keina-san. Us, third year, decided to stay in the club until the championship. So, I think I can handle this." 

"But... I can't be the manager if..."

"I know. That's why you should help me find a new manager." Kiyoko cut her words. "And you can take as many photos of our club as much as you want."

Keina screamed happily then hugged her senior. "Thank you, Kiyoko-san... you're the best. I love you."