"For now," Chaeyoung repeated. "Li, I also know that you're the type who falls for a guy personality wise. And Jungkook's the perfect candidate."

"I highly doubt that he's my type. I like older guys. Jungkook's cute but, it's like I'm taking care of a five-year old. He even brings banana milk everywhere!"

Chaeyoung bit her lip. She knew very well that Lisa would eat her words. She's been there. She thought that Jungkook was just a good friend at first too but she couldn't help herself and fall for the guy. And soon enough, Lisa would too.

She heaved a sigh.

"Li, if... if in case you do," Chaeyoung placed both her hands on Lisa's shoulder. "Promise me you have to make him fall for you too."

Lisa was taken aback at how serious her best friend looked.

"It's the only way I won't be charged of murder," the girl continued. "I really don't want to go to jail yet. I still haven't done it with Jaehyun."

Lisa laughed so hard and hugged Chaeyoung. Yup, the girl's already over Jeon and in fucking love with Jae.

"Don't worry, Chaeng. I'm Lalisa Manoban. If in case he ghosts me, I can just turn him into a real ghost and all will be well."

•••

Jungkook couldn't focus on his game. After Chaeyoung stormed off from Lisa's apartment that night, he too went back to his own place. He didn't even get to eat dinner since his conscience kept bugging him for being the source of the two girls' argument.

He decided to grab his jacket and head off to Bangtan's shared dorm. Maybe Namjoon's there and he could ask his opinion about it. Or Jisoo. He's sure she'd know how to make the two girls reconcile.

"Kook, they're already okay. They're actually in Everland right now."

Jungkook's mouth flew open at what his hyung's girlfriend just said as soon as he opened the topic to her.

"They're fine? But... but they were screaming at each other and it was kind of scary..."

Jisoo chuckled at how adorable Jungkook looked worried and all. He was like a toddler asking help to his teacher after witnessing a fight.

"Relax. They're best friends, Jungkook. No guy can come in between those two," she said patting him by his shoulder. "Not even you."

He felt a bit embarrassed after hearing Jisoo say that. How conceited can he be for thinking he'd be the cause of a fight between Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"You should stop watching dramas, Kook," his Namjoon hyung suggested. "This is reality we're talking about."

"Well, some friends fight over guys in real life too," Jimin interjected as he sat beside him. "I mean, they even cut ties because of love."

"I know this girl once in high school," Taehyung shared from across his seat. "She had a best friend who blamed her for stealing her crush or something."

"Right. It's not so far fetched," Jin agreed as he crossed his leg and propped his elbow on it. "But I guess those girls are immature. Lisa and Chaeyoung has this strong bond. I genuinely don't think they're the type to fight over a man."

"Remember how Lisa punched you in the face?" Yoongi—who was busy by the kitchen preparing snacks, inserted. "Do you honestly think she'd fight with Chaeyoung—the reason you had that black eye for weeks, because of you?"