Now she gets why girls go crazy during that Fake Love era. Damn those abs. And that line that goes down—

"Take a picture, Manoban," Jungkook suddenly said startling her. The the guy turns towards her. "It lasts longer."

"Excuse me, I was looking at the view," she rebutted. This made the guy's smirk even wider.

"Still not clear if that's the river or me." Jeon Jungkook was starting to get annoying. "Why don't you join me here? It's a nice sunny day."

"No, thank you," she muttered and resumed what she was doing.

"Suit yourself," the guy answered. After that, a familiar tune blasted from the guy's speaker.

"Wonder what I'll do when the cops come through And the whiskey's run out..."

"You listen to Niki?"

"I have taste," Jungkook answered almost immediately. "Of course I do."

"I always thought you were the heavy rock type of guy," she shrugged.

"Well, you thought wrong," the guy said smugly. "Let me guess. You think I do drugs too? 'Coz of the tattoos?"

"What? No!" she immediately corrected. "Hey, tattoos are art. I don't judge people that easily, Jeon."

"But you judge easily when it comes to me," he countered.

Lisa did not know how to argue her way out of it because partly it was true. She did judge him easily because of what he did to Chaeyoung. But can anyone really blame her? He hurt her best friend. She has all the right to judge and hate him.

"Are you just gonna stand there or join? I have an extra chair here," Jungkook said while pointing at the folded seat similar to what the guy was already using.

"Did you bring that over on purpose?" She questioned. "Are you flirting with me?"

"I just so happen have two of these chairs, Manoban. Don't be conceited," he simply said. "Plus, my mother always taught me to be a gentleman. Do you prefer to sunbathe on the floor? Or maybe you prefer to share this chair with me?"

"Jerk," the girl muttered.

"So, is that a yes?"

Lisa rolled her eyes first before marching inside the balcony—particularly towards the folded chair resting by the wall.

"I'm not sharing with you," she said while unfolding the chair. "Never in a million years."

"Remember what Justin Bieber said," Jungkook smirked. "Never say never."

Lisa ignored that last comment of his. She knew better than start another word fight with this immature brat.

Though he was right about the nice sun. Only problem was, the rays hurt her eyes.

"You better get your own pair of sunglasses," Jungkook said. "I only have one pair and I won't sacrifice my eyesight for you."

"I wasn't asking for it," she spat back. "You can shove those glasses up your fucking ass—"

"Tsk tsk. Again with the cussing," Jungkook tutted. "What a potty mouth you are, Manoban. Maybe I should call you Manobutt from now on."

"Then you're Jerkook from now on," she mumbled as she folded her arms. The sunlight still hurt her eyes but her pride was on the line so she had to suck it up.