Prolouge

Long time ago Earth was normal and had structure we'll sort of were still human. That changed in 2440 when the last resource of oil was found. This created panic but was taken care of by having the oil equally distributed. The peace then ended when the last of coal and ore were found.

There was not enough for every country to get some equally The governments of the world began to create alliances to fight each other and take the resources.

Russia created the Siberian Alliance with Great Britain, Netherlands, Japan, Austria and Germany. China created the Eastern Power with North Korea, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran. France created the Parian Force with Spain, Italy, Canada, Poland and Australia. These powers fought with each other for seven years when America intervened America created the Ring of Hope with Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Belgium and Sweden. Their plan was to intervene with peace tactics but that didn't work and they joined the fight.

Later the Alliances broke and wars begin but this was literally a world war. Religions thought it was the end of the world and that they would be saved but nothing changed until the Exterminator was built a bomb that can blow up an entire continent. Four countries at once created it and aimed at each other North Korea, America, Russia and Italy.

Fortunately this was the end of the war. After that governments failed and the entire world created the Zone Treaty. This destroyed normal country borders and disputed zones of land.

The world had zones and their government or kingdom was not allowed to be taken by other zones and the military of a zone couldn't intervene with other Zones problems.

There was no more Olympics or World Cups the only time zones got together was for The Piston League, a race of every zones most prideful cars. The winning team gets a bunch of the reserved oil, coal and other resources also the winning country can take land and other things from any zone they like for a month. So basically its war but not as extreme, but don't get me wrong this vile sport is still extreme.There are two teams the Speedsters who's cars are tuned with the fastest engines and wheels, and the Devastators who's cars are tuned with weapons of destruction. The speedsters try to race and at least finish the race but the Devastators try to crush and destroy the Speedsters.

Each zone is assigned either Speedster or Devastator. When you lose their is no next year because this is the worst car accident you could ever be in and it is your last moment.