╰ 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 ┃ 𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ "Hey, Y/n, when are you going to start attending classes again?" ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

[ trigger warning: su!c!d! ]

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Y/N had changed significantly after Yuji died for the second time

Y/N had changed significantly after Yuji died for the second time. She hasn't been cheerful or outgoing, and she hasn't been in class. They all knew Yuji has a particular place in Y/N's heart so it was understandable. She had a crush on him, a week after he joined the Jujutsu side. Y/N didn't express her feelings since she didn't want to ruin their current friendship and it was very possible that Yuji doesn't like her back. Well, she wasn't the only one who was miserable; they were all miserable.

✻ ✼ ✻

The moment I had opened my eyes, I found myself standing in front of a door with my hand raised; as if I was just about to knock. I stood there in complete silence, trying to recall why I was here.

I looked up to see a water lily hanging on the door and realized I was in front of Y/N's dorm room, attempting to get her out of her room because she's been missing class—- giving Megumi, Nobara, and Gojo-sensei some worry.

"Hey, Y/n, when are you going to start attending classes again?" I said as I knocked on her dorm room door, anticipating a response. "It's over a month, for God's sake," I continued, expecting her to change her mind and eventually open the door, but nothing happened. "Don't tell me that she—" I stopped breaking into her room and went looking for her only to find a clean room. Y/N had a living room, as well as a door on her left that led to her room, which had a bathroom. I dashed inside her room, hoping she hadn't committed su---de. Thankfully, it wasn't locked, so I opened it, my heart beating faster with each passing second.

I got my phone out to use as a light source after the door was fully open and instead of looking for the light switch, I looked for Y/N first. Unfortunately, I didn't have my phone with me. So, everything was quite dark resulting in me relying on the light that is illuminating from outside. Then I heard a muttering noise coming from her bathroom. I discovered her on the bathroom's dry floor with a blanket over her, muttering some words when I opened the door.

"Why am I like this?Why am I like this?Why am I like this?Why am I like this?Why am I like this?Why am I like this?I should be over it by now.Why?Why?Why?"

repeatedly. I knelt down to her level and worriedly turned to face her back. I decided to gaze at her face, which almost made me cry.

Her eyes were red and puffy, with heavy black bags under them, her hair was messy—most likely from scratching—and she appeared to be thinner than before. What the heck happened to her??

I then embraced her figure out of nowhere. She continued to mumble the phrases and shed a few tears from time to time, as if she hadn't noticed me.

'It's okay, I got you,'  I whispered gently, causing her eyes to widen and her to cry hysterically in my arms.

"Why now..." she cried, sniffling.

"There, there. He wouldn't want you to be like this, would he? So, cheer up now"

"I can feel his warmth and hear his soothing words."

She continued while still crying as I then remembered everything. I started to cry with her, realizing that I'm the one who is dead— that I am Yuji.

"I'm sorry, Y/N"

【See you in the next chapter】