Home Alone

"Shidaniiiii! We're leavingggg!" Kay said, leaning in my doorway with Herbal, Denki, and Teo. "Are you sure you don't wanna go?" they asked. I nodded. "Yup. I haven't been home by myself in forever because of how many people are in this house-" I said, slumping down in my desk chair. Denki sighed. "It was your idea to have us all move in together- but fine- bye Shi!" They all waved and left as I watched. 

I listened for the door, waiting for the last group of people to leave for the day. I heard it shut and practically cheered, finally being alone. I turned off the rock music that had been blasting from my speakers and put on "Dancing Queen" because why not?

I turned my volume up higher (I don't believe in hearing damage, obviously) and started dancing around my room, singing at the top of my lungs.

"You are the Dancing QUEEEN! Young and SWEEEEET!" Someone kicked open my door. "ONLY SEVENTEEEEN!" I practically screamed before realizing it was just Bunny. I shut off my music. "Bunny what the fuck-" I said, my face red with embarrassment.  "I thought I was the only one here!" I said. "Yeah, I did too, until your music woke me up from my nap!" she said. Bunny smirked slightly. "I didn't know you liked music from that era," she said. My face grew more red. "Tell anyone and you're dead," I said. "What's in it for me?" she asked. I huffed. "I'll get you a dog?" "Deal, Mr. I only listen to alt rock, emo, and screamo." she said. "Shut the fuck up."