" Chesire. " I said with my arms folded

" Who's the other girl?" Gar asked innocently.

" Well we're going to find out soon enough." I said as I immediately headed to the surveillance room to look through the city cameras. I rewind the footage from Cooper Bank last night, hoping to get an idea of where they might have taken him but there wasn't any traces.

" Hmm they're good. . ." I muttered to myself as I reprogrammed the search algorithm.

[ Y/N ]

I slowly lifted up my heavy eyes as blood slowly dropped from the side of my mouth. I was beaten and electrocuted more times than I could count. I initially thought I was alone but I saw Terra leaning by a wall, tinkering with her armour. My throat was dry as the desert.

" Can I get water or something? I'm dying of thirst." I said as I coughed out more blood. My voice was literally a croak. Her eyes went from her armour to me with a suspicious look. I rolled my eyes.

" An escape plan won't form from just drinking water alright? I'm good but not that good."

She scoffed at me before grabbing a plastic bottle of water and helping me to drink. I savoured every ounce of the water as it entered my mouth, felt like I haven't drank in days. I could've been, seeing as how I literally lost track of time. The room went back to silence as I eyed Terra with a slight curiosity, admittedly.

" Blood put you up for guard duty?"

" What's the matter? Too much for you to handle?"

" Seems to me like he thinks you're expendable."

She gave me a pointed look.

" I know what you're trying to do Red Hood. You're not turning me against Brother Blood."

" So what? You think he sees you as an equal?"

" Yes he does." She answered, crossing her arms

" Newsflash Blondie, he doesn't give a rat's ass what happens to you! I bet he's out there right now, discussing his plans with Japanese lady. That's why he left you out! He doesn't trust you!"

" How would you know?! You've only just met him!"

" Trust me I have a great judge in character. . . You'll see. . . when the chips are down. . . he'll toss you aside like an unwanted toy." I snapped at her before leaning back on the chair to try and get some sleep in an uncomfortable position.

------------------------------------

I finally got up after a somewhat decent sleep. To my surprise, a bag of takeout was right in front of my eyes. My eyes trailed the hand of the person who held it as it reached a familiar blonde hair individual. Admittedly I was a little taken aback so I looked at her weirdly for a good 5 minutes.

" What? Got something on my face?" She asked annoyed which made me stop staring.

" No it's just. . . Not to sound ungrateful but torture and kidnap usually doesn't include a takeout meal."

" Well your stomach was making tons of noises while you were asleep and it was getting on my nerves." She replied as she dropped the food on my thighs.

" Umm . . ."

" What is it this time?" She said, turning her head to look at me over her shoulder.

" You do realize my hands are restrained so I can't physically feed myself right?"

" Ohh. . . . my bad hehehe." She shyly said as she took out the beef wrap and placed it near my mouth, making it easy for me to take a bite. I bit off a fairly large amount; I haven't eaten anything for what seem like days. It tastes so good, I immediately went in for another bite.