Strangers (Natasha Romanoff x Reader)

Warnings: SMUT!, fingering.
Summary: During dinner with your annoying boyfriend, you catch the attention of Ms. Natasha Romanoff.
Word Count: 1040

You were exhausted after a long day of work

You were exhausted after a long day of work.  your boyfriend, Jason, sat in front of you at a diner. He had been going on and on for what seemed like forever about his day. You could roll your eyes as he went on, bickering about his boss and colleagues. As his girlfriend, you knew that you should've cared, or at least payed the slightest bit of attention towards him, but you couldn't care less. You were distracted by the woman at the bar behind him, she had been admiring you as she stirred her finger in her drink and biting her lip.

"Are you even listening to me?" He snapped, with made you focus on him again. He looked so frustrated.
"Uh yeah..." you trailed off looking over his shoulder at the woman. She was focused on you, a small smirk left her lips. Jason started talking once again but you drowned out the noises coming from his mouth as the girl raised an eyebrow in your direction. You squeezed your legs together tightly when she winked at you. You were surely dripping now.
"So Thats when i said: If you don't like it, i guess you're just gonna have to fire me" He chuckled, causing you to look back at him, humming in response.

He was unbelievably boring. How had you spent 2 years listening to him laugh at his own jokes? You rolled your eyes and the woman at the bar let out a small smile tugging at her lips.

"I need to go to the bathroom," you told him, suddenly dropping your napkin on your chair as you moved away before her could even reply. The woman noticed you, she paused for a moment to finish her drink and proceeded to follow you into the bathroom.

As you walked to the bathroom, you secretly prayed that the woman would follow; you knew that this probably wouldn't happen as your boyfriend was right outside. You looked at yourself in the mirror, it took that disappointment to make you realize how desperate you were to leave your relationship. Being with Jason for two years had driven to mad, fantasizing about everyone you come across merely because they aren't him. It dawned on you that you were miserable, you needed to leave him.

The sound of the door opening snapped you back into reality. You looked up and your eyes locked with the Woman from the bar. Her deep green ocean eyes allured you with a soft yet powerful gaze. She had you under a spell. "Whats with the starring?" you asked her.

Your voice trembled, your hands were shaky, and your panties were wet. No one had ever made you feel the way she had, and she hadn't even said a word to you yet. She smirked "Well, I couldn't help it." You weren't sure how to respond, your mouth was dry and you couldn't find any words. You were a mess and you've barely spoken to her.

You cleared your throat and let out a soft breath. She was absolutely stunning. Your teeth sunk into your bottom lip as you looked over at her again. 

"Whats your name?" you asked her quietly, causing a cute little laugh to slip from her plump lips. "Natasha" the woman whispered. She gazed at your body, "And you?"

"Y/N." you quietly hummed in response. "Y/N" she repeated, taking small steps towards you. You slowly backed yourself against the sink. She cupped your face in her hands, and brushed the hair off your face. "So pretty" she hummed, the tiniest smile on her lips and she gazed down at you. This had to be some sort of dream; there was no way this is happening right now.

You gasped lightly when the woman dipped her head and brushed a soft kiss to the corner of your lips. You chased her lips; making her know that you wanted her. She was more than happy to give it to you so she ducked her head down again, her lips brushing against yours.

Once the two of you were at it, there was no stopping, no going back, I mean why would you? She deepened her kiss every passing second. Her hands were firmly grabbing onto your waist, caressing your curves. Natasha's tongue slipped past your lips when they parted. Her hands found your thighs, teasing your inner thighs. You gasped as her fingers brushes against the outside of your panties; you could already feel your own wetness seeping through. You were so thankful you decided to wear a skirt today.

You wondered if your boyfriend had noticed how long you had been gone. Suddenly her fingers brushed the fabric to the side and began touching you directly. Her fingers were circling your clit. At this point your knees had completely given out; you leaned onto the sink counter. The kiss broke when you leaned your head back in a moan, your eyes closed.

It was incredible how fast Natasha could pleasure you. She was sure that your boyfriend had never made you feel like this. She had hardly been touching you and you were on the verge of cumming.
When she started pumping her fingers in and out of you quickly, it was over for you. She hummed when her fingers grew wet from your juices; a shaky breathy moan echoed in the bathroom.

"That was almost too easy" she smirked as she kissed your neck. You let out a gentle laugh, your legs shaking and your arms weak.

It was so surreal, one second, you were in the middle of dinner with your boyfriend, and the next, you had been in some bathroom getting fucked by a stranger. This wasn't like you at all, but its not like you were regretting it. The woman left a soft kiss on your lips and turned around to leave. She grabbed the door handle when, "Wait!" you called out, grabbing her wrist causing her to chuckle. "I want you more," you confessed.

"When you loose the man, you know where to find me." and with that she shrugged off your hold and left. All you knew was that you would definitely coming back.

-
-
-
Hope you guys enjoyed that, I am open to any requests or suggestions!