Princess (Carol Danvers x Reader)

Warning(s): SMUT! Captain Kink, Strap-on use
Summary: You're acting like a brat and Carol is about to out you back in your place.
Word Count: 975

You were a brat, the rumours were true, spouting sarcastic remarks whenever you could

You were a brat, the rumours were true, spouting sarcastic remarks whenever you could. You were quite smart, but in all honesty, a bit of a know-it-all. So you weren't afraid to show it, even if this behaviour got you frequently in trouble.

Carol Danvers had joined the team and taken over command. You had some authority issues, it took you long enough to listen to and trust Steve. No one was surprised at the fact that you and the New Captain were at each others throats constantly. It wasn't like you didn't like her, hell she seemed incredible and she's so hot. You two even hit it off in the beginning when you first met. That changed as soon as you guys started having missions together, Something inside you just screamed at you to act up.

"You're coming to the meeting, I'll see you in the briefing room (Y/L/N)," Carol demanded.

"Like hell I will," You whispered, a small smirk escaping from your lips.
This seemed to be the last straw, Carol snapped. She spun you around and pushed your back against the wall.
"Oh you will, Princess. I am YOUR Captain, You are MINE to command." She whispered back, your lips almost touching.

The room was dead silent, with the exception of both of your heavy breathing. You were staying still, trying not the squirm from the water dripping from between your legs. Carol had never acted like this before, so aggressive.

"I'm Yours?" You roll your eyes and scoff at the blonde in front of you. Carol wore her signature smirk as she leaned deeper into the wall, trapping your body against the wall.

"You Belong To Me. i know you secretly like being pushed around, being told what to do. Especially by me, don't you Princess?"

Damn. She caught you there. Fuck.

Carol leaned in, right before your lips met, she made sure everything was clear.
"This is what you want right? Can I kiss you?"
You grabbed her face and passionately kissed her lips before she could finish. Your hands let go of her face and you let out a brief moan "yes."

The kiss was deep, and full of lust and left over frustration from before. The captains lips left yours after you both had no air left. She slowly dragged them down to your neck, her breath so hot and wet making you gasp.

"Don't be so Bratty now, Princess? Will you do as a Say?" Carol pushed her hips into yours. You felt something hard pressing in the zipper if her pants. You whimpered as it brushed against you again.
"Don't be shy, Answer me Princess" Carol whispered into your ear as she pushed her hips forward, biting your earlobe.
Your knees were weak. You were in a trance, intoxicated by her. All you could do was breathe out a mere "Yes." Looks like you do like being pushed around by Captain after all.

With a deep kiss, Carol left your lips and sat back on the chairs near the table. She unbuckled her belt and took out her huge 8inch strap, not without making a show of course. She gripped the dildo in her right arm, stroking it ever to gently. Your mouth watered, it was the biggest thing you had ever seen. Still stroking her strap, she starred into your eyes as she waved you over towards her. You swallowed hard, your hands shaking from the excitement. She reached her hands between your thighs to feel yourself dripping.

"Princess, you're already soaked" Carol smiled as she used your arousal to cost her strap.

"I want you to ride my cock" Carol smirked
"Now."
You stepped forward and made yourself at home on her lap. She held the base of her strap in one hand while using the other she placed on your hip to guide your pussy to the tip.

You looked deep into her eyes, no longer able to suppress the moan as you slowly sank into her. After quickly adjusting to her tremendous length, you began rocking your hips, pleasure flooding your body like waves with every movement.

Carol leaned back and bit her lip, enjoying the view. Her hands rested on your hips, controlling the rocking. "Put on a show for me, Princess. Show me how much you want me, how much you need me."
With those words you began to whimper and gasp like it was your last night on earth. Carol started to grunt lightly, looking pleased as she pushed her hips into yours.
Carol sensed your desperation. You two were in-sync, she could feel your orgasm coming. She commanded you "Cum for me Princess, Now!"
...and who were you to deny her.

After you rode out your high, she quickly wrapped her arms around you pulling you up and pressing your hips against the conference table. You were trapped once more. You started to moan as Carol, who was still inside you, started her sudden movements again.

"Now listen closely Princess, Because i'm only gonna say it once. If you follow my orders like a good girl and comply during missions, you may get rewarded,"
Carol grunted in your ear. Her hips moving once, pushing herself inside of you. Your breath got stuck in your throat.

"But if your bratty ass gets out of line with me again, I will have to punish you, understand? She said quickly as she pulled out, leaving you feeling empty.

"Y-Yes Captain" you replied as she cupped your jaw, leaning into kiss you.

She pulled away, smiling at the sight of you, looking like a hot mess.

"Oh, One more thing, Briefing Room in 10. We have a Meeting Princess."

You collapsed on the table, smiling. There was no way you would ever miss another meeting.